The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That Dubai video is actually good, mental place to be fair.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

I remember watching this when it came out, summer of 1999.

He comes across as such a **** here though, basically bullying that poor kid.
haha that video. I think I like him more now for that.
Owen has always been a bit treacherous tbh. Everton to Liverpool, Liverpool (obv Madrid and other clubs first) to Utd.

Don't understand why he was idolized. Great marketing really.
The second goal :biggrin:

I've played it about fives times now. There's no 'basically' about it, he's definitely bullying him.

Anyone got a link to his brochure :biggrin:?
Think the problem is Owen is just messing about laughing and stuff, where he's properly coaching the kid at the same time. Banter is just one way.

Could not happen to a nicer man, (again, and again rofl). Never liked the man, hated him even more when he came out as ardently anti-Arsenal. Always took joy in his injury meltdowns on tv. Someone should make a compilation lol, it would be more than Torres's goals for Chelsea :lol:.
Original post by Wilfred Little
The second goal :biggrin:

I've played it about fives times now. There's no 'basically' about it, he's definitely bullying him.

Watching that second goal again now I'm laughing way harder than I should be.
Lol tbh seeing that first Owen video makes me want to throw up (world cup injury one). Everyone knew it was serious the moment it happened.

I hate the **** but that's horrible. Bitterness is evident in the Arsenal fan after he stole the cup off them in 2001
Original post by Wilfred Little

There was an amazing thread on RedCafe at the time where people designed their own brochures for players. Unfortunately as Imageshack no longer exists most of the best ones are lost to the ages, but a few remain.

Vidic just grunted like a wild boar
Lol at the Adebayor ones. We should do something similar on TSR, possibly about posters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Lol at the Adebayor ones. We should do something similar on TSR, possibly about posters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think that'll end well. Here's the original Owen one btw

''Clean and fresh'' ''Good looking'' ''First class'' ''Fit and healthy''

:laugh:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Oh Tom lolol, you're all very interesting hence why I said what I said :tongue:

I was joking about the meetup.... Don't want to make it awks :mmm:

God imagine how weird it will be seeing you all in real life! I think I'll be most interested in seeing what Jam is like :cool:
And I want to meet Peggles! She's deffo be interesting. I bet she's like one of them pretty sport girls you see from time to time. I already have an idea of what Kruz and AR are like lols. The rest of you I can't even take a guess! I'm sure you're all nice pretty boys. But I certainly agree with you on Luke lol it almost feels like what you see is what you get with him. :h:

Lol why how is Kruz like exactly?
Original post by Kwollem
Lol why how is Kruz like exactly?

Hi Kruz :hi:

You posted a soundcloud I think it was of your voice ages ago somewhere and it's really deep with like a brum accent so from that one's imagination runs wild init.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hi Kruz :hi:

You posted a soundcloud I think it was of your voice ages ago somewhere and it's really deep with like a brum accent so from that one's imagination runs wild init.

I'm not Kruz btw. But I'm someone elses dupe account.
Original post by Kwollem
I'm not Kruz btw. But I'm someone elses dupe account.

I'm skeptical :colonhash:
'Kwollem' sounds like the kind of username I expect a certain someone to use...
What do you know of me LP haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
they say you should never meet your heroes so best for you lot not to meet me innit
Original post by Zürich
they say you should never meet your heroes so best for you lot not to meet me innit

Who wants a Manlet as a hero?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest