The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isometrix
Guy had a breakdown when United were doing poorly and considered leaving the club for Chelsea. Now they're back in the top 4, says his support never wavered. Top, top fan.

Anyway this is getting petty, I'm probably taking out my frustration on you more than I should be.

I've always liked you as a poster and I still do. I won't respond to insults man. I wish you every success with your future studies/career. :smile:

For me, I made a mistake, I said some things I shouldn't have, I'm an error prone human and I learn from it. :smile:

Happy about United being 11 points behind in the title race? Never! I want my beloved 8 points clear. He has to improve or he's out for me. Still as fierce as ever. :wink:

Arsenal. LOL. Thanks for the memories Arsene.
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Can we talk about something else please.

I'm in Nottingham and its ****ing freezing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come shisha tonight
It's freezing in london too.

I like the cold for some reason.
Original post by JamesR12
Come shisha tonight

Heading home tonight.

Got a ****load of uni work due next week that I haven't done/started.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Me too. Having to wear lots of clothes to keep warm, wearing a beanie to sleep, eating lots of food, seeing people slip over on ice and locking the cat outside and throwing cold water over him every ten minutes.

All very nice :cool:
Love the col tbh, get my wool jumper + trench coat style on as well
Something like that yeah :laugh:

Still not as bad as when I've been Hull. Place gives me nightmares.

Hull is grim. Wouldn't say it's the worst place i've been to though.

That honour goes to one of Luton, Slough, Colchester, Coventry, Barnsley. Parts of Manchester are atrocious too.

Original post by jam277

I'm wearing a scarf in the house ffs. It's freezing round here!

We're on a meter for gas/electricity so i'm not looking forward to when my housemates go home for Christmas.
Original post by sr90

That honour goes to one of Luton, Slough, Colchester, Coventry, Barnsley. Parts of Manchester are atrocious too.

Middlesbrough for me. Made me want to cut my wrists.

I'm wearing a shirt and shorts. You jelly?
Worst place Ive ever been to in England is Luton, strange because generally Hertefordshire is lovely but that place man...

I once spent a few hours in a place called Duisburg in Germany and time seemed to stand still there, ex-industrial town with no charm or life whatsoever.

Also when I went to visit Auschwitz, the little Polish town you have to get the train to get there was like something out of a Hitchcock film. Saw 2 old men have a punch up over a half bottle of vodka, place smelt of piss and there was Nazi grafiti on every other wall...:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90

We're on a meter for gas/electricity so i'm not looking forward to when my housemates go home for Christmas.

Always smile when I hear of Slough

Original post by Wilfred Little
Middlesbrough for me. Made me want to cut my wrists.

Never really ventured into the North East unfortunately. I've always wanted to visit Newcastle.
Newcastle is alright. Middlesbrough is depressing as ****. So is Coventry and some what Milton Keys.

Sheffield has a bad name but genuinely think it's alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only ever been Middlesborough for a football match. Riverside is an awful stadium.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8613
Only ever been Middlesborough for a football match. Riverside is an awful stadium.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol don't lie, you're an armchair fan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been there once as a kid (one of Henry's first ever games for us). Let's just say I thought the place was a ****hole and vaguely remember the smell of the place. They don't call it "Smoggyland" for nothing.

Can't remember what the stadium was like though. Just remember that it stank.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Been there once as a kid (one of Henry's first ever games for us). Let's just say I thought the place was a ****hole and vaguely remember the smell of the place. They don't call it "Smoggyland" for nothing.

Can't remember what the stadium was like though. Just remember that it stank.

Yeah it's terrible man. Remember my Liverpool supporting family member dragged me along (was 08/09 season), the year Liverpool were in title race against Us and they were top going into that game. Collapsed and got outplayed, 2-0 Boro and so spelled the start of the bottlejob :laugh:

Most places up north are awful. Would say the only good city is Leeds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8616
Only vain people like the cold so they can wear more clothes and potentially show off more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Only vain people like the cold so they can wear more clothes and potentially show off more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You on that primark t-shirt and jeans flex 12 months of the year bruv?
Original post by Zürich
You on that primark t-shirt and jeans flex 12 months of the year bruv?

Knitwear crew
Parka crew
Skinny black jeans crew
Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knitwear crew
Parka crew
Skinny black jeans crew
Air Max crew

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bought an unbelievable red Christmas jumper in this boutique down Brick Lane the other week. Also been growing out the full beard.

December style is on point this time, going to hit Dalston hard.

Latest