The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fideo
It's more the not knowing the difference between "Islam" and "muslim" LOL

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
More of a rant about people, but I find it unreal how cold hearted people are. Being brought up in a stereotypically welcoming race/religion I've always valued family/guests and people in general highly. Big emphasis on parents to. The way some people treat others though **** me. Could never put anyone in my family in a care home, wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
Perhaps its people but again I think it might just be circumstances. I don't think people have changed that much, they just adapt. Why did people put such an emphasis on family and taking care of the elderly? Probably because communities had to be more tight knit in the past. There were no care homes and people didn't have pensions, fewer people moved away from home and family, that was how the whole thing worked. Some people still look after their parents at home, but I guess its a choice, some people need 24/7 care. If you work 8 hours a day, need to sleep, don't have a home adapted to their needs, is it actually a viable option?

Also I find the western view on sex/women to be disgusting as well. I think we're too liberal, I don't like the promiscuity of humans. Seems to me that there's a lack of respect for others within many, and this has caused the desensitisation of our attitudes to relationships. Think Tom Ford is a perfect example of this, not that I blame
Him but he's a product of his environment essentially. Call me a prude but sex should be an after marriage thing. Women are objectified, and mistreated when they should be protected as our mothers, daughters and sisters (inb4 white knight).

Again I'd say its contextual. Whore houses, sex slaves, mistresses, dancing girls and the like. There objectification of women and the promiscuity of men certainly isn't a recent thing. Its just the context of when and for whom casual sex and objectification is acceptable within societies has changed.
Original post by Parano!d
oh **** its the grammar police :rolleyes:

Original post by Fideo

Fideo 2-0 Parano!d

can he claw his way back?
i doubt it.
Original post by Fideo

Loool. I wish I was as funny as you
Reply 9304
Original post by Lúcio
Fideo 2-0 Parano!d

can he claw his way back?
i doubt it.

Original post by DupeofFk
Loool. I wish I was as funny as you

If my sources are correct you two are the same person.

Fideo 1-0 Luke
Original post by Fideo

actually i do. i'm quite smart fyi :smile:
yh fish aint responding. got nothing to come back with.. safe.
think what u wrote was a load of rubbish when u said our culture treats women as objects. do you think women in your culture are being treated better than in the west??

at least our culture believes in equal rights, women have the same right as men in everything. your still living in an outdated era which no longer functions in todays world sorry to say.

just cos ur not allowed to get laid doesn't mean those that do are "disgusting" and "disrespectful".

I don't follow a culture so no :confused: if you mean does my religion treat men and women equally then yes.

I really don't think I'm living in an outdated era :laugh: I might not be allowed to get laid but you are yet you're still a Virgin so :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9308
yh fish aint responding. got nothing to come back with.. safe.

I don't follow a culture so no :confused: if you mean does my religion treat men and women equally then yes.

I really don't think I'm living in an outdated era :laugh: I might not be allowed to get laid but you are yet you're still a Virgin so :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

strong
Damn it looks like FK's sidemen are out in force today :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9310
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce

Posted from TSR Mobile

bruh

FK is the sideman

Posted from TSR Mobile

judging by this picture I'm guessing you're a muslim, so why aren't you backing Fk up too?
Reply 9312

judging by this picture I'm guessing you're a muslim, so why aren't you backing Fk up too?

judging by that picture he's a French Arsenal centre back
Original post by Fizzel
x

Agree with all this lol. **** please stop making me change my opinions :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fideo

i didn't know koscielny had brown skin...
Original post by Fideo
bruh

FK is the sideman

Doesnt look like it :lol:

Really FK? :rofl:

Original post by Fideo

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agree with all this lol. **** please stop making me change my opinions :colonhash:
That's not to say there aren't people who are genuinely cold, I just think they were always there.
Reply 9317
i didn't know koscielny had brown skin...

are you dumb that's the shaven hair
Original post by Fideo
If my sources are correct you two are the same person.

Fideo 1-0 Luke

maybe you should check the accuracy of your sources...

Fideo 1-1 Luke
Reply 9319
Doesnt look like it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just like to defend my sidemen from racist abuse

Latest