The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
How does one check. If so, can you check for me?

they take some serum, some sebum from your pores and some semen and check for the gay gene. Some may have this allele while others don't.
Original post by Ggmu!
Gaydar is beeping, sorry. Or congratulations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 1382
Original post by Ggmu!
I might be gay, never checked

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can confirm you weren't on the list :colonhash:
Original post by FKLW
Can confirm you weren't on the list :colonhash:

check your PMs mane
Original post by jam278
they take some serum, some sebum from your pores and some semen and check for the gay gene. Some may have this allele while others don't.

Spoiler

pls no
Man I miss being a 6 former sometimes when everything was just jokes.

Jokes how old I feel now.
Original post by jam278
Man I miss being a 6 former sometimes when everything was just jokes.

Jokes how old I feel now.

Swear during that time everyone usually just wants to get out of school and get into uni

that's what im feeling now
Reply 1387
Original post by AR_95
Swear during that time everyone usually just wants to get out of school and get into uni

that's what im feeling now

Yeah there are good things like more freedom, being able to chill etc and you learn loads of life skills from uni but god damn having responsibilities and having bills to pay with money that isn't yours is effort.
Reply 1389
None of you would say this if you went a dead Catholic sixth form that was 90% cock

Posted from TSR Mobile
good mornin lads

some decent posts already today, ar_95 is yaboy ever really banned and Luke's response to it is both lols
Original post by Ggmu!
None of you would say this if you went a dead Catholic sixth form that was 90% cock

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah fam as good as uni is, you'll look back at these responsibilty free times and miss them like hell.

heck I'd give anything to be back in Year 10 playing football in the cage for hours a day, and having minor responsibilities

also you post about ducks and now your pic is too jokes, how did you even find that pic :lol:
I'm off for the rest of the day until 2nd half of the Final or something (****ing tuition is **** man)

Watch if Arsenal lose today the whole forum will get nuked I swear

But I will be here like

promise
Original post by Ggmu!
It's not outrageous when you think about the fact you can't fight an election on things that aren't real. People genuinely thought they could beat Modi by constantly bringing up 2002 (which he's been cleared of) and his 'Hindu Nationalist' line. The reporters and writers are always some coconut beef eating ****head who can call on your average Indian not to vote for their future but for the political identity in India, which is fake. They sit on their professorships in their enlightened position, pleased to have made it among white people so they shed their culture. These are the Indians who want us to be British. These are the ones who think Modi is the next Hitler or we. Muslims showed how they feel by supporting for Modi.

Like I say, I'm not well informed enough because I haven't been following it, from the evidence I've read, there is no realistic way that Modi has no role in the Gujarat Riots. There was a lot of fuss about Modi a few years ago when he first started making moves. I'd say I probably read about this in 2010 or 2011. I read loads and loads of **** and my conclusion was that he probably did play a part. Now I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist although my family are Muslims who are massively anti-'non-Muslim' so I hear ridiculous amounts of stubborn, racist, biased bull**** all the time, and I've learned to be able to assess things properly as a result. My own conclusion is that he did have some role in the riots, so he is guilty/whatever you want to say, and the verdict of that ****ty corrupt court, that won't let anything get in the way of the chosen one's presidency, is void.

Although I've been told he'll make an excellent president, if a bit racist.
Reply 1394
Original post by heiljoe
nah fam as good as uni is, you'll look back at these responsibilty free times and miss them like hell.

heck I'd give anything to be back in Year 10 playing football in the cage for hours a day, and having minor responsibilities

also you post about ducks and now your pic is too jokes, how did you even find that pic :lol:

Yeah yeah I miss the lack of responsibility big time. But I really hated my two years at sixth form.

Ah man. School was different. I miss every single second of school, best time of my life. Loved it. That was the time you're just happy to see your mates outside of school. Good times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1395
Trust me people, don't be friends with girls that have BF's. Its stress.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1396
Original post by White Dress
Like I say, I'm not well informed enough because I haven't been following it, from the evidence I've read, there is no realistic way that Modi has no role in the Gujarat Riots. There was a lot of fuss about Modi a few years ago when he first started making moves. I'd say I probably read about this in 2010 or 2011. I read loads and loads of **** and my conclusion was that he probably did play a part. Now I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist although my family are Muslims who are massively anti-'non-Muslim' so I hear ridiculous amounts of stubborn, racist, biased bull**** all the time, and I've learned to be able to assess things properly as a result. My own conclusion is that he did have some role in the riots, so he is guilty/whatever you want to say, and the verdict of that ****ty corrupt court, that won't let anything get in the way of the chosen one's presidency, is void.

Although I've been told he'll make an excellent president, if a bit racist.

I've read the same things you have.

But they always neglect to mention how the three neighbouring states ignored Modi's request for help, how the police shot dead (officially) a lot more Hindus than Muslims.

I know what you mean about the courts and I'm not gonna try convince you about Indian courts cause I can't convince myself lol. But they're definitely not as bad as you'd think. I don't think as a man, Modi helped to kill more Muslims, or helped to delay assistance. I've seen his address the day it started and other bits, he doesn't try to rile anyone up or anything like he has been accused of.

India needs a slightly 'racist' president... Even though I'd say he's nationalist. Indians have had some joke Italian woman in charge (who inevitably gives no ****s about Indians) who has a cute little puppet with a turban. It's the guy who let's his troops get beheaded, let's his tourists and countrymen shot down and blown up.. Does nothing.

Yeah he should be a good leader, I've got a lot of faith in him, as does India, demonstrably.

Edit: Modi is a bit dodgy to me too don't get me wrong. I get the feeling he is a little xenophobic too, but I think he realises that India will only be a success if everyone is involved.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1397
Can confirm that Kenan and Kel is gay. Srs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1398
Original post by FKLW
Can confirm that Kenan and Kel is gay. Srs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Intradesting

1400329849028.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Yaboy had a fun night with his dad and uncle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna find you one day, I'm gonna hire one of them bounty hunters that find peoples addresses and chit. Find you when you're in the middle of a meal at a restaurant with your girlfriend. Go up to the waiter tell him to give her a glass of champagne with a ring I put inside it. Glass gets handed to her, she gets all wound up thinking you are gonna propose. You say this is a big misunderstanding and lose the girl while I watch you and laugh.

mug

Latest