The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
You crack me up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wanna know what else is being cracked up.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
That guy is far too normal and friendly.

But he's a nice chap lol. Couldn't even bring myself to insult him more than once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had a go at him earlier kinda feel bad now ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mama's Boyfriend
lols at jam trying to get White Dress's attention lols lols lols

Original post by Ggmu!
That guy is far too normal and friendly.

But he's a nice chap lol. Couldn't even bring myself to insult him more than once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by hello101010
He's a nice guy but sometimes being nice annoys people more than being a dickhead

Original post by jam278
White Dress is a feminine bitch too.

Lul at his life. beta phaggot.

:mmm: wonder how you'd all get on irl!
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Been there, done that..not going back. Ask hello101010 :wink:

I'll just be the girl that pops up every few posts x

I cringe every time I hear my new name, it's so **** :biggrin:
Reply 1544
Original post by jam278
You wanna know what else is being cracked up.

Can't see on my phone bro

Original post by AR_95
Had a go at him earlier kinda feel bad now ish

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not fair when people don't insult you back, dontcha think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cringe every time I hear my new name, it's so **** :biggrin:

It is lol. It's obvious that you couldn't be bothered to think of something else and just typed in something at random. As long as it's still you I guess :tongue:
Original post by FKLW
You look like more of a **** if you use that cover story, it doesn't work unless your text was really vague and if you say it hours later it's bait. Just keep your cool, don't dive in again and give it a few hours to text back when she replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

true but it actually was a vague text, could have been sent to anyone. Decided to not cover up now, but to cover up when she replies. I always keep cool, I just started feeling more whipped on her this last day. She got that vulnerable appeal to me and I want to take care of her. f0ck and cuddle, f0ck and cuddle ygm

That is poor, I'm disappointed G.

I know those feels, gotta try and be alpha at all times :lol:

always am alpha, always. momentary lapse, irdk why. like I say, them feels started and I starting to see her as more than a hoe. this a somewhat new feeling to me, not felt these feels since school
Original post by Ggmu!

It's not fair when people don't insult you back, dontcha think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :lol:

if you're as mixed race as you pretend to be then you and I would get on mighty fine xoxo
It is lol. It's obvious that you couldn't be bothered to think of something else and just typed in something at random. As long as it's still you I guess :tongue:

I only made it to make one post in relationships as my main one is banned from there, then I got banned altogether so had to use it properly :lol:

always am alpha, always. momentary lapse, irdk why. like I say, them feels started and I starting to see her as more than a hoe. this a somewhat new feeling to me, not felt these feels since school

It's always best if you don't catch feels until she does, then it hardly matters if you act like a beta phaggot
Reply 1551
true but it actually was a vague text, could have been sent to anyone. Decided to not cover up now, but to cover up when she replies. I always keep cool, I just started feeling more whipped on her this last day. She got that vulnerable appeal to me and I want to take care of her. f0ck and cuddle, f0ck and cuddle ygm

Embed it within the text then man so she knows your in control. You just want what you don't got it's fine you might get that PL one day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you're as mixed race as you pretend to be then you and I would get on mighty fine xoxo

Nah Prod is white...?

lolwut?

I only made it to make one post in relationships as my main one is banned from there, then I got banned altogether so had to use it properly :lol:

Aww that's a shame, after all the rep you accumulated on there!
Reply 1554

I actually reckon really well. I don't think many of us actually get offended, everyone here seems quite thick skinned. This is the thread with the funniest posters, no doubt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Funny thing is I'm unbelievably nice irl to people.

Just venting my anger cuz I'm too scared to show it irl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically, you're a pussy?

:console:
Reply 1556
Yeah don't think there'd be any fights tbh apart from me and yaboy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1557
Original post by Miel Purple

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miel Purple

dat der be truth tellin
Nah Prod is white...?

lol no? Shows how much you know me :unimpressed:

Original post by Ggmu!
I actually reckon really well. I don't think many of us actually get offended, everyone here seems quite thick skinned. This is the thread with the funniest posters, no doubt

Posted from TSR Mobile

It definitely is, you lots make my day most times..some posts are just pure banter gold.

Latest