The Student Room Group

Keep having weird sex dreams.

Last night I had a dream I was working at river island (random I know, I just remember those annoying stairs) , and in the staff changing rooms they were showers. Anyway a bunch of women start showering. Things started to get hot. They were nice.

Nut what's really strange is the one from the night before that. I had a dream I was having sex with my ex, and then I went for a shower, and she keeps stabbing me :frown: .

What's the most weird dream you've had?
Can you remember the beginning/end of your dream?
Reply 2
Original post by Solemn Rain
Can you remember the beginning/end of your dream?

No. I always feel as though I'm placed straight into one.
Reply 3
I have weird dreams all the time that I often forget. Last night I dreamed I was little like thumbelina or the borrowers, and there was this little guy with me too. We were in someone's house, a man with a big beard and a plump woman lived there. They were normal sized compared to us being small.

The nature of the dream was a bit like those escape the room online minigames that I can never be bothered to work out. Basically we had to collect tools (some of which were bigger than us) and then we split up and I had to go into the bedroom when they were asleep to steal something. The guy I was with had to go into another room.

Weirdly, it seemed like the couple in the house didn't sleep in the same room, it was only the man in the room I was in. He woke up and saw me. At first I thought that he thought I was some kind of barbie doll type thing, so I tried to be still, but I realised it was probably not working. I was pretty helpless though so I just stayed as still as I could and hoped he'd get bored and put me down. He took off all my clothes and was saying stuff like "oh look, what a pretty girl we have here". I saw that he was naked, and he had an erection that was twice as tall as me or something. I think I was quite aroused.

The dream ended there though. I had another dream afterwards about something different but it's blurry to me. But yes, I don't need Freud to try analysing my dreams. I'm already dreaming about being utterly helpless in the presence of a giant penis, when the dream had started off like a mission in a kids-friendly film. What more can you do to me Freud!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Orthonym
I have weird dreams all the time that I often forget. Last night I dreamed I was little like thumbelina or the borrowers, and there was this little guy with me too. We were in someone's house, a man with a big beard and a plump woman lived there. They were normal sized compared to us being small.

The nature of the dream was a bit like those escape the room online minigames that I can never be bothered to work out. Basically we had to collect tools (some of which were bigger than us) and then we split up and I had to go into the bedroom when they were asleep to steal something. The guy I was with had to go into another room.

Weirdly, it seemed like the couple in the house didn't sleep in the same room, it was only the man in the room I was in. He woke up and saw me. At first I thought that he thought I was some kind of barbie doll type thing, so I tried to be still, but I realised it was probably not working. I was pretty helpless though so I just stayed as still as I could and hoped he'd get bored and put me down. He took off all my clothes and was saying stuff like "oh look, what a pretty girl we have here". I saw that he was naked, and he had an erection that was twice as tall as me or something. I think I was quite aroused.

The dream ended there though. I had another dream afterwards about something different but it's blurry to me. But yes, I don't need Freud to try analysing my dreams. I'm already dreaming about being utterly helpless in the presence of a giant penis, when the dream had started off like a mission in a kids-friendly film. What more can you do to me Freud!

You should write an erotic book:sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
Last night I had a dream I was working at river island (random I know, I just remember those annoying stairs) , and in the staff changing rooms they were showers. Anyway a bunch of women start showering. Things started to get hot. They were nice.

Did they get wet? :colone:
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Did they get wet? :colone:

If they were showering yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending