Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Too tall for bed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in bed and it's length does not fit me even though it's a master bed and it's huge in terms of width, and I'm only 5 ft 10 In. Annoying. Any solutions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I found this absurdly funny. :lol: :lol:

Sleep on it horizontally? Or diagonally? I sleep on my bed diagonally. I'm a midget and I have far too much space on my bed but sleeping diagonally is like the most comfortable thing since shoes.

ReputationRep:
    #firstworldproblems

Give your bed to a homeless shelter and buy a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    :lol: I found this absurdly funny. :lol: :lol:

Sleep on it horizontally? Or diagonally? I sleep on my bed diagonally. I'm a midget and I have far too much space on my bed but sleeping diagonally is like the most comfortable thing since shoes.
    No I have a mild OCD presence in me. I have to be straight, anything else is uncomfortable.
    Lol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhMyGoat)
    No I have a mild OCD presence in me. I have to be straight, anything else is uncomfortable.
    Lol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fight the power! Sleep diagonally!

Have you tried horizontally? Or turn your bed so the width becomes the length so you can now sleep vertically on a horizontal bed. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Fight the power! Sleep diagonally!

Have you tried horizontally? Or turn your bed so the width becomes the length so you can now sleep vertically on a horizontal bed. :borat:
    This! Sleeping at a weird angle is the only solution.

I'm having the same sort of problem with my duvet weirdly, I wrap it around me and then my feet stick out. :rolleyes: Nightmare!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.