Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    So I am currently living in Australia and am in my last year of high school. I know for a fact that I want to pursue a career in Graphic Design and since I was a child I've always wanted to move to England (don't even ask why). Basically, because I've only visited England as a tourist holidaying, I have absolutely no idea what universities are out there and which one offers the best Graphic Design course. As I'm currently working and saving ALL my money on the move and uni fees, I don't have the money or time to visit for open days etc.

    As for Visa's and all, I am a Swiss citizen so based on what I've researched I know that this citizenship allows me to study and work in England without a working visa. In that case, it would be GREAT if you could comment some Uni's you've heard that offer a nice graphic design course and at the same time cater for international students.

    Thank you
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.