Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone else going to study Fashion Buying and Merchandising at UAL in September 2014? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Been accepted to study at LCF for the BA Fashion Buying and Merchandising course in September. Was wondering who else has received offers and are planning on going in September!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be studying Buying and Merchandising at LCF too -can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Me neither! Are you living in halls?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied but I've been looking at private accommodation as well- how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm thinking of applying for this course to start sept 2015. Just wondering what A-levels did you take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilycao)
    Hi, I'm thinking of applying for this course to start sept 2015. Just wondering what A-levels did you take?
    I am as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beej96)
    I am as well!
    What are you currently studying? I'm doing the ual level art and design diploma but the course requirements says they prefer subjects like maths business and some others

ReputationRep:
    What are you currently studying? I'm doing the ual level art and design diploma but the course requirements says they prefer subjects like maths business and some others
    English Language, Psychology and Textiles at A-level. What do you think of the art and design diploma? How did you apply for the course?

ReputationRep:
    English Language, Psychology and Textiles at A-level. What do you think of the art and design diploma? How did you apply for the course?
    It's good, we've learned almost all the areas withing art and design but the course is mostly business so I'm quite scared if I don't meet their requirements. The fashion merch and buying course? I haven't applied yet, going to do it on ucas

ReputationRep:
    It's good, we've learned almost all the areas withing art and design but the course is mostly business so I'm quite scared if I don't meet their requirements. The fashion merch and buying course? I haven't applied yet, going to do it on ucas
    Oh right, the course tutor didn't seem to mind what subjects people undertake. Lot's of emphasis on personal statement though! I have been editing mine since June.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, the course tutor didn't seem to mind what subjects people undertake. Lot's of emphasis on personal statement though! I have been editing mine since June.
    Are you going to the open day this Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to the open day this Saturday?
    I went to the one in September. It was great! The tutor was really friendly, and the course structure was very current to the industry.

ReputationRep:
    im applying for b+m at ual tooo hahah x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annahale)
    im applying for b+m at ual tooo hahah x
    What are you studying right now?

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying right now?
    do you have any work experience?

ReputationRep:
    do you have any work experience?
    I've worked but not in fashion retail :/ you?

ReputationRep:
    I've worked but not in fashion retail :/ you?
    Oh I've worked in asda and a small retail store.I think they're looking to see if you've used skills such as communication and team working.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've worked in asda and a small retail store.I think they're looking to see if you've used skills such as communication and team working.
    I've been working in a restaurant for a few years. I've applied to zara, I still want to try and get a little bit of experience in fashion retail before I sent my ucas off. Wish I done it sooner though haha

ReputationRep:
    I've been working in a restaurant for a few years. I've applied to zara, I still want to try and get a little bit of experience in fashion retail before I sent my ucas off. Wish I done it sooner though haha
    That's good. We still have a week to send ours off.

ReputationRep:
    Where else are you applying?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.