Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I was originally hoping to studying at another university but have decided I would like to go to the University of Manchester to study BA History as I would like to move further from home, their accommodation guarantee encourages this and I like the look of the uni and of the course. I am confident I will obtain the entry requirements.
    How likely is it that it will be in clearing/adjustment 2014?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjmro)
    I was originally hoping to studying at another university but have decided I would like to go to the University of Manchester to study BA History as I would like to move further from home, their accommodation guarantee encourages this and I like the look of the uni and of the course. I am confident I will obtain the entry requirements.
    How likely is it that it will be in clearing/adjustment 2014?
    It's really impossible to say that this stage - it's likely that the university itself doesn't know yet.

These things do change year to year, but history does tend to be a very popular course. On the other hand, the university is now allowed to take as many students with ABB+ as they like without the government fining them, so they may decide to take a few extras.

In short, the only way to know is to have a look on results morning!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.