The Student Room Group

What does the adjective fat mean to you?

Scroll to see replies

It's both an adjective and a noun.

Someone who has more fat on their body than majority of the people surrounding him/her.
So it's more relative to me. Obese/overweight are more clinical, true terms to describe someone who is large enough to present health issues.
'Fat' is more of an easily misconstrued word.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Red one
It doesn't matter what it means to anyone else, the OP asks us directly what fat means to us as individuals. Hello, are we speaking English or what? :rolleyes:

How do you know what everyone in the entire world thinks when they hear the word fat? This is what I meant when I said that you have a habit of making conjectures. Frankly, you're pulling stuff out of your ass at this point.

:giggle:

hehehe this poster accused me of "projecting" too. i guess that must have been this week's word in psychobabble 101 :rofl:
Reply 62
Original post by the bear
hehehe this poster accused me of "projecting" too. i guess that must have been this week's word in psychobabble 101 :rofl:

I don't like to gossip but I got the impression that he was fat and unhappy that would certainly explain his frustration.

:couchpotato:
Reply 63
Original post by Red one
I don't like to gossip but I got the impression that he was fat and unhappy that would certainly explain his frustration.

:couchpotato:

anyway i think we can leave him to snooze his unhappiness away.
Reply 64
anyway i think we can leave him to snooze his unhappiness away.

Exactly!

And thanks for the rep it was my first +9. :party2:
Reply 65
Original post by Red one
Exactly!

And thanks for the rep it was my first +9. :party2:

it was good for me too :tong:
Reply 66
it was good for me too :tong:

Well I always make a habit of reciprocating any rep I receive, unfortunately I've reached the limit for today.

:nopity:
Reply 67
Original post by Red one
Well I always make a habit of reciprocating any rep I receive, unfortunately I've reached the limit for today.

:nopity:

that's OK hun. you can give me one tomorrow :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest