Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

I have fallen in love with my ex again (we broke up two years ago) and we have now been together for over a month. We live 2 hours
    away from eachother so we dont meed often but once we met but we couldnt speak that much due to her parents. However,
    we planned to meet up in the summer but there is a huge problem to me which is always considering me... When we started talking
    after two years she literally was very talkactive and was nearly always online, but now she is not very talkactive, only sometimes,
    and when I ask her whats the matter she says nothing... I tried to break up with her few times because we always have pointless arguments
    but the next day (after a night woithout proper sleep) i always message her that I was being stupidand always be apologitcal to her.
    I am literally obseesed with her, or was before 3 days, and 2 days ago i tried to break up because I thought she did not love me. However,
    she was like... I always cry and be happy because I am lucky to have someone like you... and this made me very emotional and I apologised to her again.
    So yeah yesterday we skyped again (we skype a lot) and her friend was with her so she didnt pay much attention to me and both of them were like on Instagram
    saying boys who are good looking and this makes me depressed and sometimes when they say things she turns off the mic which bothers me more. I really do love her,
    but she doesnt show it to me but says she says she wants to have a future with me which does really not make sense to me. In addition, yesterday night i said "I realy love you xxxx"
    but she did not message me until now (but has seen it).... What shall I do? I really cant break up because I get too worried and depressed and I cant even surive a day without talking to her
    ... I know thats bad but thats me... When I always walk, bath, watch TV I always think of her and cant get her out of her mind. Please girls and guys what shall I do?

Thanks

P.S. Two years ago she broke up with me because she tought I was cheating on her with a friend, but apparently three months later she found out the truth that
    I wasnt and thatswhy she contacted me again but I ignore her (which is true that she contacted me). And sorry for my english

ReputationRep:
    Edited text attachment into main post for OP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.