Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Hello, my name is dragongirl735! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Access Course to Higher Education in Science and Health. In September I will be studying a BSc in Adult Nursing.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragongirl735)
    I'm studying... Access Course to Higher Education in Science and Health. In September I will be studying a BSc in Adult Nursing.
    hey! Welcome to TSR :tsr:

Where will you be studying?

Check out the Healthcare and Nursing section :yep:

If you need anything, just ask

ReputationRep:
    Hi bubble999
    Thanks for your help!
    I will hopefully be studying at the UEA in September if I get the grades from my access course.
    Thanks again, I will probably need some help with TSR along the way.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragongirl735)
    Hi bubble999
    Thanks for your help!
    I will hopefully be studying at the UEA in September if I get the grades from my access course.
    Thanks again, I will probably need some help with TSR along the way.
    My pleasure

Ooh nice! What do you need on your access course to get it?

I've been on here a little while, and still have to ask other users for help now and then, so ask away :yep:

p.s - a tip: "quote" users when you reply to them, so they get a notification and see your post (the button next to "reply")

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.