This discussion is closed.
gumbald
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Is it just me, or does anyone else think this year has been poor for new albums of all sorts so far, especially rock/metal?
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jaron)
Is it just me, or does anyone else think this year has been poor for new albums of all sorts so far, especially rock/metal?

No -

Number one.
And number two.
gumbald
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
They're music DVDs, recordings of gigs, not new albums!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its not been bad, certainly things are hotting up in the indie sector a bit some half decent bands are coming through now.

Its better than the late 90's when it just seemed to be girl band after boy band all doing Bee Gee's covers.
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jaron)
They're music DVDs, recordings of gigs, not new albums!
True. But there's a G3 album too. And a Live at the Astoria album. So it's all good.
flyinghorse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jaron)
I don't think that I've bought any albums that have been released this year, simply because all of the singles I've heard have been average to poor. There are some albums that I've not heard any tracks off, so I can't pass judgement yet (cue for someone to say "how do you know if there's been nothing good if you haven't bought anything" - the answer being I don't). I hope someone does something worthwhile, because my CD collection is looking older and older...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads