Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going to be starting the Open University in September.October 2014, and I know that I am able to get a student finance loan from the government, I tried to apply and they said I wasn't able to? I'm wondering if thats because I put down full-time when its a part-time course? I am planning on doing it full-time so I'm abit confused on what I am supposed to do? Looking for advice on what to try next..

I am going to be 19 when I start the course if that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

ReputationRep:
    For the OU you need the part time tuition fee loan, Student Finance England consider all OU study to be part time because you don't physically attend day to day.

Plus, you're too early for their part time applications. They'll open for these in the next few weeks I expect.

The OU have moved registration back by a week, it was going to open on the 24th April, now it opens on the 30th April.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.