Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I'm misunderstood and I'm here to clear my name. Watch

ReputationRep:
    What have you got against me? I'm very down to earth so ask and you shall receive.

ReputationRep:
    Because everyone knows that you're a troll who writes in such a way that you deliberately try to wind other people up.

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Why do your care what other people think?

:rolleyes:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Because everyone knows that you're a troll who writes in such a way that you deliberately try to wind other people up.

Basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Why do your care what other people think?

It's true that I am a Lioness of the Rock and I will not cringe for them. However every once in a while I have to concern myself with the opinion of sheep for the sake of mixing with the small folk.

Who is everyone? Did you arrive at your conclusion by yourself or did you jump on the bandwagon?

What opinions are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    you have controversial opinions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red one)
    It's true that I am a Lioness of the Rock and I will not cringe for them. However every once in a while I have to concern myself with the opinion of sheep for the sake of mixing with the small folk.

Who is everyone? Did you arrive at your conclusion by yourself or did you jump on the bandwagon?

You are a WUM.

Edit: The fact that you refer to us as the sheep kind of tells you why people dont like you doesnt it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of you.

ReputationRep:
    OP you have issues.

ReputationRep:

Thanks for posting a cartoon troll to help us understand Reinforced your point :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't feed the troll, she might bite.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, what on earth could she mean-oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    pro grammar

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    You are a WUM.

Edit: The fact that you refer to us as the sheep kind of tells you why people dont like you doesnt it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

People don't like me because TSRians love to hate. I'm actually very agreeable and down to earth when you get to know me.

I do hold controversial opinions but who doesn't? I just don't see the point of beating around the bush as I like to ALWAYS keep it real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    OP you have issues.

Thought you had me on ignore?

Couldn't resist? :teehee:

:mmm: Don't blame you.

(Original post by lucaf)
    I don't know, what on earth could she mean-oh wait...

That was a joke and a GoT reference. It's not my fault that people on here have an issue with discerning satire.

ReputationRep:

That was a joke and a GoT reference. It's not my fault that people on here have an issue with discerning satire.
    ...genuinely ashamed I missed that reference. what is wrong with me?! D:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thought you had me on ignore?

Couldn't resist? :teehee:

:mmm: Don't blame you.

Then surely the fact people thought you would actually say it shows your problem. People associate that kind of attitude with you because you generally have quite a disgraceful one, full of really insane opinions that show your inner instability.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And you are a :troll:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're weird and quirky. Me likes that.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.