Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

This is my first post and I'm just wondering how everyone with Internships in London is organising somewhere to live? I've checked on Spareroom and some other sites, including university halls for UCL and Imperial.

I'm looking for somewhere IN Canary Wharf to avoid travel expenses and travel time. Preferably with other students/interns in Canary Wharf and I was wondering if someone knows any sources of information that may help?

Just as a note, I'm doing an Internship with Shell in Canary Wharf.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Did you find accommodation as I am able to asset with quality accommodation that is normally let to students during terms time?

Send me a text if you are interested 07970 239007 peter

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm also doing an internship at Canary Wharf between June-August and looking for a room/flatshare.

Could you tell me more about the accomodation, Peter? Such as rooms, rent, location...

ReputationRep:
    I too am looking for accommodation so if either of you find anything let me know! So far I've looked at Davies Court and Queen Mary, both for <£250 a week.

ReputationRep:
    Also interested in accommodation over the summer. Got a 10 week internship coming up.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.