Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Ok so my £10 a month Tesco contract has come to an end after 24 months and I've been looking at which phone to get next. The deal I had came with 250 minutes, 5000 texts and 500MB data, all of which were good enough to suit my needs.

After looking around all of the network sites, and pay monthly comparison sites, as well as many reviews, it has come down to the following 3:

Motorola Moto G 16GB (£12.50pm)
    500 mins, Unlimited texts, 500MB data

iphone 4s 8GB (£18pm)
    500 mins, Unlimited texts, 500MB data

Google Nexus 5 (£18.99pm)
    1000 mins, Unlimited texts, 500MB data

Which one would you pick and why? My debate is weather the 2 more expensive phones are worth the extra £5.50/£6.50 per month which equates to an extra £132/£156 over the course of the contract.

All advice is greatly appreciated =]

ReputationRep:
    Google Nexus 5

If your a power user, love speed, love games and use around 1000 minutes , texts and 500mb data every month

If your a Normal user, likes apps, wants a Fast phone, Very good price, and VALUE get a moto g

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that. I've gone for the Moto G! =]

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.