Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know the deadline is 31 May for completing your student finance application in order to get the money in time for when you start your course. But does this mean that by this time your evidence has to have been processed and approved?

I can easily send my evidence before the deadline but I doubt it will be fully processed by then because it says it will take at least six weeks for evidence to be processed.

Would this still be classed as meeting the deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigJackson1)
    Hi, I know the deadline is 31 May for completing your student finance application in order to get the money in time for when you start your course. But does this mean that by this time your evidence has to have been processed and approved?

I can easily send my evidence before the deadline but I doubt it will be fully processed by then because it says it will take at least six weeks for evidence to be processed.

Hi, the deadline for Student Finance Wales is the 16th May and I think as long as they have received your evidence by then that will cover you, as processing times is their responsibility not yours. My evidence got lost in the mail I'm really worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigJackson1)

Ideally application sent off, and all evidence sent in by May 31st will enable you to get your maintenance on time.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.