Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    This year, I've lived in a huge 14 bedroom house, really central location and although living with a lot of people brings issues it's been a great experience. I had the opportunity to live with several different groups but at the time it would of been unfair to commit as I wasn't sure about my course. After deciding to switch to a different course ( still in Plymouth) means I'm happy and ready to find a house I'm now stuck with who to live with. Looking for anyone in a similar position. Not definitely but I think living with other what will be second years would probably be a better idea than a first year house again. I like to make a house feel homely, with things clean for everyone to use and relatively tidy so anyone bringing friends round can do so without embarrassment ( learning from this year aha!) I love going out and nights in equally. College of art student.
    G

ReputationRep:
    I am currently looking for someone to take over my room? opposite university so it is a PERFECT location?

ReputationRep:
    I am actually also in the same situation, I left my computing course in January and I'm coming back to study Politics instead in September, however managed to get myself into a contract for an 8 bedroom house in North Road East, so literally right behind the uni, perfect location for 'commuting' to lectures. Would be great if I could find anyone to take the room so I can go back into halls for what will be my second first year!

Its very good value for money, off the top of my head I know it has a garden, fibre optic broadband and a huge TV, I can also vouch for the housemates as great people too!

If anyone would be interested let me know and I can give more info! Three rooms available currently as far as I know, due to other housemates leaving/changing course.

This is the house here: http://tudorpricelettings.co.uk/prop...orth-road-east (I know it says 2015, but there are definitely rooms available for September 2014 currently)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgieeeeeeeeee)
    This year, I've lived in a huge 14 bedroom house, really central location and although living with a lot of people brings issues it's been a great experience. I had the opportunity to live with several different groups but at the time it would of been unfair to commit as I wasn't sure about my course. After deciding to switch to a different course ( still in Plymouth) means I'm happy and ready to find a house I'm now stuck with who to live with. Looking for anyone in a similar position. Not definitely but I think living with other what will be second years would probably be a better idea than a first year house again. I like to make a house feel homely, with things clean for everyone to use and relatively tidy so anyone bringing friends round can do so without embarrassment ( learning from this year aha!) I love going out and nights in equally. College of art student.
    G
    Heya, are you still looking for a room? X

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Plymouth University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.