Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Premierleague Predictor Tool Watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to use the bbc one years ago but they seem to have taken it down. I've found a replacement!

http://www.the-mustard.com/predictor_trad.html

Rather than just make a list with no basis whatsoever, go by the results and see what kind of table you end up with. Here's mine:

Name:  PL.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  29.3 KB

Quite reasonable I thought. United finish strongly but don't have enough in the tank to overtake Everton or Arsenal, the latter take 4th thanks to their absurd run in. Chelsea win the league by virtue of a classic Mourinho performance at Anfield.

Sunderland are safe by 1 point and Fulham take their place, no idea how I've ended up with that - maybe I've been influenced by their point against City. Norwich don't take a single point, get battered by everyone and sent down.

Not much movement elsewhere.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

- Chelsea to win the title courtesy of a classic Mourinho 0-1 at Anfield
    - Everton to beat both Manchester clubs, but lose away to Southampton
    - Arsenal to scrape 4th
    - Man United to scrape into the Europa League places, unfortunately.
    - Newcastle won't take another point all season.
    - Villa and Fulham will do just enough to survive.
    - Norwich are ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Spoiler:
    Show

- Chelsea to win the title courtesy of a classic Mourinho 0-1 at Anfield
    - Everton to beat both Manchester clubs, but lose away to Southampton
    - Arsenal to scrape 4th
    - Man United to scrape into the Europa League places, unfortunately.
    - Newcastle won't take another point all season.
    - Villa and Fulham will do just enough to survive.
    - Norwich are ****ed
    Cannot explain how badly I want that outcome. But I just fear Liverpool will, as against Arsenal/City, storm out of the blocks in the first half but Mourinho, unlike Pellegrini, works meticulously on the opposition and surely he won't let me down and allow his team to be as open as Arsenal/City were.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 18, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.