Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Wuthering Heights - Personal Research (In progress) Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Hc&usp=sharing

My friends and I are working on a collection of notes/research for Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. We are focusing on the WJEC A2 LL4-Section B exam question.

If anyone is interested in viewing, you are more than welcome, and if you want to comment about mistakes or add anything, that would be totally awesome, just leave a message in the forum.

Thanks for reading =]
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    That's actually very useful, thanks for that. Only thing is, I'm doing A2 AQA English Literature Spec B Gothic! But nonetheless, thanks!
    Although I haven't looked at every single note that you've made (yet), do you have anything that focuses on the theme of Passion and Nature v Logic and Reason? In terms of the characters Cathy and Heathcliff? Or anything with regards to Civilisation v Wild/Monstrosity.

ReputationRep:
    (In reply to Lyrical Prodigy)

We have very little on those specific themes at the moment. Though the themes will likely be researched later. If you find anything you want to add, post it below or I can make you a Google document in the folder to edit if you would prefer.

I am reading through the book again now and I'll keep a look out for anything that may be relevant to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    That's actually very useful, thanks for that. Only thing is, I'm doing A2 AQA English Literature Spec B Gothic! But nonetheless, thanks!
    Although I haven't looked at every single note that you've made (yet), do you have anything that focuses on the theme of Passion and Nature v Logic and Reason? In terms of the characters Cathy and Heathcliff? Or anything with regards to Civilisation v Wild/Monstrosity.
    Not sure if this would be helpful, but

http://skemman.is/stream/get/1946/11613/28902/1/Gu%C3%B0bj%C3%B6rg_BA_Essay_2012 _$00282$0029.pdf

Search to 4.1 and 4.2, it has some stuff on "The Nature of the "Civilized"" and "Nature's Corruption by Civilization.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much Justin!

Most of the stuff I have is all in paper copy and were given to me by my teacher. I will post if I have anything.

ReputationRep:
    OMG Justin thank you so much, you don't understand how much i needed what you and your friends are doing. I'm just wondering though, how are your revising for section A are you just doing essays on the past papers or are doing anything else ?

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.