Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Does anybody else feel really restricted because of lack of money Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Basically there are so many societies, teams and clubs that I want to join, but I don't have enough money to do them all, and then you've got to factor in the bus/train ride there which is another £3/4.

I do work part time too, but even so most of that money goes on my food. It's just really frustrating, because yes in 5 years time I will hopefully have a job that will allow me to do all these things that I want to do, but I need to do them now.

I'm talking about things like sports teams, music lessons etc rather than holidays & expensive clothes, so I just feel really restricted.

anyone else feel like this? Solutions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheeriosarenice)
    Hi,

Basically there are so many societies, teams and clubs that I want to join, but I don't have enough money to do them all, and then you've got to factor in the bus/train ride there which is another £3/4.

I do work part time too, but even so most of that money goes on my food. It's just really frustrating, because yes in 5 years time I will hopefully have a job that will allow me to do all these things that I want to do, but I need to do them now.

I'm talking about things like sports teams, music lessons etc rather than holidays & expensive clothes, so I just feel really restricted.

anyone else feel like this? Solutions?
    I hear you it is true that money wont buy full happiness but it does make your life so much easier and stress free. I wish I had some money for things u mentioned too

ReputationRep:
    Stay to your parents house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedtorevise127)
    I hear you it is true that money wont buy full happiness but it does make your life so much easier and stress free. I wish I had some money for things u mentioned too
    The only people who say money doesn't make you happy are the ones who have enough money to do the things that they want. they live in a different world.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.