Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

How far do you live from the closest football ground? Watch

ReputationRep:
    for me - about 2 miles from Victory Park in Chorley.

League ground wise - Reebok Stadium is 6 miles away and DW Stadium is about the same distance away on the other side.

ReputationRep:
    Bout 4 miles from Elland Road.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    1 minute away from the wonderful iPro in Derby, on matchdays I can easily hear the crowd

ReputationRep:
    About a mile and a bit away from the Valley. Season ticket holder too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    About a mile and a bit away from the Valley. Season ticket holder too
    Oh you poor thing

ReputationRep:
    A mile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBigJosh)
    Oh you poor thing
    Haha! Agreed! Are you a Derby fan? And do you know if you guys will manege to keep hold of that Hughes kid?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Agreed! Are you a Derby fan? And do you know if you guys will manege to keep hold of that Hughes kid?

Aye, you know we aren't that fussed, he's a very average season - happily offload him in the summer if we don't make it up. Rumour is £8 million will take him. More been about Bryson, Forsyth and Martin this year

ReputationRep:
    Aye, you know we aren't that fussed, he's a very average season - happily offload him in the summer if we don't make it up. Rumour is £8 million will take him. More been about Bryson, Forsyth and Martin this year
    Ah really? Still 8 million is amazing, I think we only got £1 or £2 million for Shelvey (First team Swansea, but sold him to liverpool) and £1 million for Jenkinson (Arsenal) so this guy must be different gravy.

Didn't realise he hadn't had the best season this year, hope that isn't the typical "I know he's going so I'll make out he's ****" mentality football fans have! Like a jilted lover haha!

I'll keep an eye out for those guys, is Martin Chris Martin? Think I heard about Forsyth a few times.

ReputationRep:
    Ah really? Still 8 million is amazing, I think we only got £1 or £2 million for Shelvey (First team Swansea, but sold him to liverpool) and £1 million for Jenkinson (Arsenal) so this guy must be different gravy.

Didn't realise he hadn't had the best season this year, hope that isn't the typical "I know he's going so I'll make out he's ****" mentality football fans have! Like a jilted lover haha!

I'll keep an eye out for those guys, is Martin Chris Martin? Think I heard about Forsyth a few times.

Been injured, though he still won Young Player of the Year. Still a fantastic player. It will all depend on whether Derby go up or not. For me, between Derby and Wigan.

And yeah Chris Martin, ex-Norwich, Forsyth, ex-Watford, both had great seasons. Plus we have Bamford - another great young player.

Signing of the season I think is McClaren to Derby, he lives and breathes Derby, and I think his experience will take us up this season.

ReputationRep:
    Been injured, though he still won Young Player of the Year. Still a fantastic player. It will all depend on whether Derby go up or not. For me, between Derby and Wigan.

And yeah Chris Martin, ex-Norwich, Forsyth, ex-Watford, both had great seasons. Plus we have Bamford - another great young player.

Signing of the season I think is McClaren to Derby, he lives and breathes Derby, and I think his experience will take us up this season.
    So McClaren is a Derby fan? Wow, I can't imagine being lucky enough to play for the team I support, must be a dream move.

ReputationRep:
    So McClaren is a Derby fan? Wow, I can't imagine being lucky enough to play for the team I support, must be a dream move.
    McClaren played for Derby, player-managed, and now is Head Coach.
    The backroom staff, all played for Derby.
    It's all helped, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    McClaren played for Derby, player-managed, and now is Head Coach.
    The backroom staff, all played for Derby.
    It's all helped, I believe.
    Oops!

That's so cool!

ReputationRep:
    Old Trafford, 0.2 miles.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.