Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Just a medical girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I have just found this great site. I would love to improve my knowledge about medicine and meet some medical students. Hope this is gonna be fun. That`s all from me for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessa013)
    Hey everyone! I have just found this great site. I would love to improve my knowledge about medicine and meet some medical students. Hope this is gonna be fun. That`s all from me for now.
    Eh, good luck doing medicine if you can't even notice that you've made this thread in the wrong section of the forum..

Edit: Sorry, that was harsh. Try and check, next time, before you make a thread. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)
    Eh, good luck doing medicine if you can't even notice that you've made this thread in the wrong section of the forum..
    that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean, she says she's new here... I'll bet it was difficult to find the 'make a new thread' button, let alone put it in the right forum...

Medical girl, are you in secondary school? What are you studying? Or are you a medical student? And have you met any medical students irl already? Do you want to study medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHallowvale)

Edit: Sorry, that was harsh. Try and check, next time, before you make a thread. :P
    I`m sorry. When I registered there was shown an message to tell sth about myself and looks like I didn`t pick the right topic.

(Original post by Pride)
    that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean, she says she's new here... I'll bet it was difficult to find the 'make a new thread' button, let alone put it in the right forum...

Medical girl, are you in secondary school? What are you studying? Or are you a medical student? And have you met any medical students irl already? Do you want to study medicine?
    Hey and thank you.
    I am a medical student. I`ve been studying medicine for almost two years now and want to "meet" medical students from different countries. I guess it would be interesting sharing thoughts on the same subject.

ReputationRep:
    Hey and thank you.
    I am a medical student. I`ve been studying medicine for almost two years now and want to "meet" medical students from different countries. I guess it would be interesting sharing thoughts on the same subject.
    Oh ok, I'm pretty sure there already is a Medical Students Society on this forum.

Yes, here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2566281 Lots of other medics there.

If you need any more help, you can quote me. Introduce yourself in there. Where are you studying by the way? I'm a first year in Southampton.

ReputationRep:
    what.. so are you a medical student in university??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pride)
    Oh ok, I'm pretty sure there already is a Medical Students Society on this forum.

Yes, here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2566281 Lots of other medics there.

If you need any more help, you can quote me. Introduce yourself in there. Where are you studying by the way? I'm a first year in Southampton.
    Thank you for the site and offering the help. I study in the Central Europe. Do you also study medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empdc)
    what.. so are you a medical student in university??
    Yes, as far as I know to study medicine is possible only in university. What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the site and offering the help. I study in the Central Europe. Do you also study medicine?
    Yes, first year at Southampton, UK.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.