The Student Room Group

Your unusual *celebrity* crush

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sunny_Smiles
ah sounds like a good movie - I'll have to add it to my "to watch" list :smile:
edit: honestly I just had a "am I gay?" moment from thinking that bruce willis is an honestly attractive man :lol: oh gosh

Pssht, I'm 100% straight but if I had a shot with Marion Cotillard or Helena Bonham Carter...
Original post by Green Velvet
Pssht, I'm 100% straight but if I had a shot with Marion Cotillard or Helena Bonham Carter...

I suppose everybody has those moments :lol: we're just not ashamed to admit it haha
Reply 102

edit: honestly I just had a "am I gay?" moment from thinking that bruce willis is an honestly attractive man :lol: oh gosh

Someone wise once said to me that everyone's a little gay if they have a shot with the right person :biggrin:D I think I mentioned it already somewhere but I'd totally go lesbian for Lauren Ambrose if I had the chance.. And Bruce Willis is totally hot, his voice is sexy too :sexface:
Original post by grgrgr
I agree 100% with some of these
Christopher Walken is awesome, have you seen Fatboy Slim's music video Weapon of choice where he dances? It's like my favorite music video ever. And Colin Firth and Bruce Willis, who doesn't love them? They're so not unusual crushes honestly :B
I'm so happy someone else likes Mads Mikkelsen too, especially as Hannibal, my friends always make fun of me for drooling over him but he's gorgeous imo :sexface:
And Lucius Malfoy, Eminem and Norman Reedus also belong in my "celebrity" crushes so not so unusual after all :biggrin:

When I discovered that video, I think I watched it like 50 times. Can't believe for his age how limber he was- correct me if I'm wrong but he did ballet years ago right? He's a stunning man and I'm someone who 100% respects anyone's right to not have kids (didn't want them myself up until recently) but when I found out he chose not to have any... I was disappointed at the fact that his genes would end there :frown:

My friends really don't see it in Bruce, but Colin is gorg so he's not unusual at all! Have you seen him recently:

:coma:

MADS
Yes... Mads is just :drool:
I haven't had the time to watch anything past ep 1 of season 2, so no spoilers please, but did you see the first scene of ep 1 season 2?

I think I died a little and went to heaven at that moment.
Original post by H0ls
I used to crush on King Triton from The Little Mermaid. The muscles, that beard.

Actual living celebrity, Christoph Waltz. The beard and the sparkly eyes.

Lol, isn't he just Santa Claus with muscles and a tail? :tongue:
Original post by grgrgr
Someone wise once said to me that everyone's a little gay if they have a shot with the right person :biggrin:D I think I mentioned it already somewhere but I'd totally go lesbian for Lauren Ambrose if I had the chance.. And Bruce Willis is totally hot, his voice is sexy too :sexface:

I surprised at the selection of lady-crushes you girls seem to have! :lol: some I can understand slightly, some I can't...what do you think of girls like paris jackson, alyson stoner and taylor momsen? and if not bruce willis, I'd definitely give johnny depp a go :lol: or tom cruise, or mel gibson, oh god I should stop haha this is turning a little gay for me now
(edited 10 years ago)
Don't know if this Is unusual but Chris o'dowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quentin Tarantino. Definitely a weird one.
I surprised at the selection of lady-crushes you girls seem to have! :lol: some I can understand slightly, some I can't...what do you think of girls like paris jackson, alyson stoner and taylor momsen? and if not bruce willis, I'd definitely give johnny depp a go :lol: or tom cruise, or mel gibson, oh god I should stop haha this is turning a little gay for me now

Hmm they're all a tad young for me, I prefer older women/men. But I see the appeal in Taylor Momsen and Paris (her eyes are beautiful!!!!).

Nah not Tom but Mel Gibson :colone:
Reply 109
When I discovered that video, I think I watched it like 50 times. Can't believe for his age how limber he was- correct me if I'm wrong but he did ballet years ago right? He's a stunning man and I'm someone who 100% respects anyone's right to not have kids (didn't want them myself up until recently) but when I found out he chose not to have any... I was disappointed at the fact that his genes would end there :frown:

My friends really don't see it in Bruce, but Colin is gorg so he's not unusual at all! Have you seen him recently:

:coma:

MADS
Yes... Mads is just :drool:
I haven't had the time to watch anything past ep 1 of season 2, so no spoilers please, but did you see the first scene of ep 1 season 2?

I think I died a little and went to heaven at that moment.

Christopher Walken did dance before he became an actor if I've understood correctly, not sure what kind of dance though. But he dances so well in that video, can't get enough of it.. Hm I didn't even know that he decided not to have kids but I kinda understand him, I'm not into the idea of having kids either. Though I'm only 18 so that can still change :biggrin:

Ah yes that picture of Colin :drool: he's as handsome as always

I haven't even gotten to season 2 yet but I'm working my way there so no spoilers for me either, the show is so addicting tho. I mean Anthony Hopkins is phenomenal as Hannibal Lecter but Mads Mikkelsen is doing an amazing job himself and his utter hotness just makes it even better
Hmm they're all a tad young for me, I prefer older women/men. But I see the appeal in Taylor Momsen and Paris (her eyes are beautiful!!!!).

Nah not Tom but Mel Gibson :colone:

hah, I was watching lethal weapon last night out of boredom and I had a "weird feeling" that mel gibson with all his mulleted glory might be slightly "handsome" :lol:. and when I first saw a photo of paris jackson a year~ or so ago I was like "hang, she's hot!" and then someone said "she's 15" and I thought "ohh, I don't really know how to feel about this now...?" - am I wrong for finding her attractive while not being at the age of consent? oh boy this is probably worse than my "gayness" haha
Reply 111

They're all really pretty but don't really trigger my inner lesbian like Lauren Ambrose, I guess I'm kinda picky about my women haha. I honestly wouldn't touch Tom Cruise with a stick, mostly because of that scientology crap he's involved in and I don't find him that attractive but other than that you have pretty good taste in men :biggrin:
Original post by grgrgr
Christopher Walken did dance before he became an actor if I've understood correctly, not sure what kind of dance though. But he dances so well in that video, can't get enough of it.. Hm I didn't even know that he decided not to have kids but I kinda understand him, I'm not into the idea of having kids either. Though I'm only 18 so that can still change :biggrin:

Ah yes that picture of Colin :drool: he's as handsome as always

I haven't even gotten to season 2 yet but I'm working my way there so no spoilers for me either, the show is so addicting tho. I mean Anthony Hopkins is phenomenal as Hannibal Lecter but Mads Mikkelsen is doing an amazing job himself and his utter hotness just makes it even better

Ahh yes that would explain how agile he is (oh god the amount of innuendo's that popped into my head were ridiculous :colondollar:) Yeah apparently he chose not to have kids because of his career but fair enough.

Ooh that's why I didn't say what happened in the scene in case you hadn't watched that far. I literally rewatched it a gazillion times and can't wait til you get to it because it was just that hot :biggrin:

I agree, Anthony Hopkins will always be legendary and to be honest I thought anyone after him would never be able to do it without me constantly comparing them to Hopkins, but Mads has actually managed to create his own, original version of Hannibal Lecter! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.
Original post by grgrgr
They're all really pretty but don't really trigger my inner lesbian like Lauren Ambrose, I guess I'm kinda picky about my women haha. I honestly wouldn't touch Tom Cruise with a stick, mostly because of that scientology crap he's involved in and I don't find him that attractive but other than that you have pretty good taste in men :biggrin:

ahh but if you concentrate really hard and imagine away his scientology-ness it all gets better, surely? haha, I mean mel gibson's a bit "weird" with his alleged anti-semitism and "that phase" he went through while making the passion of the christ, but if you imagine it away it all turn out okay :lol: and thank you - I don't know if I should find "good taste in men" a good thing as a heterosexual male but I'll take the compliment :tongue:
hah, I was watching lethal weapon last night out of boredom and I had a "weird feeling" that mel gibson with all his mulleted glory might be slightly "handsome" :lol:. and when I first saw a photo of paris jackson a year~ or so ago I was like "hang, she's hot!" and then someone said "she's 15" and I thought "ohh, I don't really know how to feel about this now...?" - am I wrong for finding her attractive while not being at the age of consent? oh boy this is probably worse than my "gayness" haha

Lol! We can all appreciate beauty without sexualising it. Oh the mullet reference reminded me of my weird attraction to Paul Foot :colondollar: which then reminded me of Noel Fielding :colone:
Lol! We can all appreciate beauty without sexualising it. Oh the mullet reference reminded me of my weird attraction to Paul Foot :colondollar: which then reminded me of Noel Fielding :colone:

to be fair if you don't find noel fielding with all his whittiness and his "manly" charms at least a little attractive there's something wrong with you no matter what gender/sexuality you are :lol: but that may be because if you're not looking hard enough it might be hard ascertaining his gender
Reply 116
Ahh yes that would explain how agile he is (oh god the amount of innuendo's that popped into my head were ridiculous :colondollar:) Yeah apparently he chose not to have kids because of his career but fair enough.

Ooh that's why I didn't say what happened in the scene in case you hadn't watched that far. I literally rewatched it a gazillion times and can't wait til you get to it because it was just that hot :biggrin:

I agree, Anthony Hopkins will always be legendary and to be honest I thought anyone after him would never be able to do it without me constantly comparing them to Hopkins, but Mads has actually managed to create his own, original version of Hannibal Lecter! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.

Oh my god I'm fangirling so hard now, I need to watch more of the show soon, I want to see that hot scene so bad now :biggrin: gaaah

I too thought that only Anthony Hopkins could be the "real" Hannibal Lecter but Mads exceeded my expectations. I don't really even think of them as the same character since there is a lot of differences and it's good since it prevents me from comparing them all the time. I don't even feel the need to compare them actually since Mads is doing such a good job

Couldn't agree more! :colone:
to be fair if you don't find noel fielding with all his whittiness and his "manly" charms at least a little attractive there's something wrong with you no matter what gender/sexuality you are :lol:

I feel like I need to print that on a signboard and shove it in the face of every single person that disagrees. It's weird but he's like a cross between the childcatcher (they said that once on the show lol) and the penguin from batman.

I'd still bang him :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest