Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Am I pretty? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  mi.PNG
Views: 1943
Size:  116.6 KB Name:  ri.PNG
Views: 2036
Size:  167.9 KB

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

So will you guys be honest with me? Am I actually pretty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Bean)

In school I always used to get bullied and called names like 'half-cast' (referring to being both black and white). This wouldn't have been so hurtful if it wasn't for the fact that both my parents had split up when I was 10, and I've been living primarily with my white mother ever since, so I've never really felt black. But the white kids in school always rejected me as they didn't feel I belonged with them, and at the same time I didn't feel like I belonged with the black kids. I was going through a serious identity crisis which culminated in me attempting to take my own life several times.

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse and a black skin. I want to believe my friends but my history has made it difficult to.

If that ain't pretty, I don't know what pretty is. Your stunning!

ReputationRep:
    This has to be a troll thread. The girl in those pictures is 10/10.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely gorgeous :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    'wood smash' is probably what I'm thinking right now :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSS_JJJ)
    If that ain't pretty, I don't know what pretty is. Your stunning!
    (Original post by pane123)
    This has to be a troll thread. The girl in those pictures is 10/10.
    Want a glass of water, lads?
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Does this still happen at school? In this day and age? It's really hard for Londoners to imagine this sort of stuff being real.

ReputationRep:
    I'd do anything to be as beautiful as you! Swear down! Keep your head high and whenever anyone says something good about you take note, write it down in a book if you have to, then look back on it when you're low, instead of saying no I'm not when people compliment you, say thank you and smile, you'll start believing it soon enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, very. Don't let muppets get you down.

ReputationRep:
    OP stop stealing pics

ReputationRep:
    I have to imagine you get hit on pretty often, I fail to imagine why guys wouldn't hit on you... Low self esteem isn't pretty though...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    DAMN, YOU FINE.

But stop fishing fro compliments you know your pretty.

You must have over pas the 'half-cast' as there a black girl in the left picture with you being pretty friendly.

But in all honesty you are stunning and you should keep your head high.

ReputationRep:

Now I'm in my twenties and I have no self confidence. People try to tell me I'm pretty but that is not what I see when I look in the mirror. What I see is a fat arse
    A fantastic arse more like, give yourself some credit...

ReputationRep:

What they did is called racism, you don't need to be ashamed because of who you are. Race doesn't determine how good looking you are, but as a person you are beautiful. Be more confident and believe in yourself more. Don't let people bring you down, especially not because of the colour of your skin.

ReputationRep:
    There's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight. :sexface:

Seriously you are ****ing gorgeous. This has to be a troll.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Dragonborn)
    There's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight. :sexface:

Seriously you are ****ing gorgeous. This has to be a troll.
    It definitely is. The girl in the pictures is model material and ooooh dat ass.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you're very attractive. Especially that smile, keep it up! But I think you need more emotional security than being told you're stunning

ReputationRep:
    You're nice looking

ReputationRep:
    X
    Well its really hard to define someone pretty but personally I wont classify you as pretty. But you are smoking hot!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.