Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

find some thing to help me act better around my male teacher that i fancy Watch

ReputationRep:
    when ever i'm around him i go red bright red i'm always lost for words when he talks to me. when ever i see him i always sweat around him cuz all my friends know i fancy him.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm sure you already know 'it will never happen' - obviously just tell yourself that P:. But at the same time, remind yourself that what you're doing is somewhat embarrassing, and you don't want to look bad in front of someone that you fancy. He will like you more (not in any inappropriate manner, mind you) if you are not being giggly or blushed with him. I'm sure he'd respect someone more mature than the behaviour described, so keep that in mind when you're around him... otherwise, there's not a lot else you can do but focus on other things (education being a good one haha). (:

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling...
    My eye protection glasses steamed up when the DT technician helped me with my tech... I don't even fancy him!
    This is what an all girls school does to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megankeegan1314)
    when ever i'm around him i go red bright red i'm always lost for words when he talks to me. when ever i see him i always sweat around him cuz all my friends know i fancy him.
    It will pass. Your friends can laugh now but they will probably have crushes on teachers themselves someday. Obviously nothing can happen between the two of you and you must always keep that in mind.

Also remember that fancying a teacher doesn't make you 'weird'. It's almost understandable that you might fancy them because often they are mature, caring and kind (in comparison to the boys in your year group definitely!). They are also people that you see and talk to on a regular basis. Some teachers can also be quite funny and some are really attractive. I thought I would never get over one of my teacher crushes but sure enough I did. The trick, from a friend, that I used was to focus on something unattractive about them when speaking to them.

I thought I was the only one who crushed on her but later on I was to find out that at least two of my mates did too!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.