Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How posh are you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathalegge...ually?s=mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did this the other day. My student house came to 4 (:lol:) and the grand total of mum's and dad's house came to 17 ("not very posh")

The questions are crap though. Apparently a sandwich toaster makes you posh but taxidermy doesn't :erm:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    11/100

"You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing." :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt say i was posh, but i do own a herb garden

ReputationRep:
    31 - pretty posh

ReputationRep:
    15/100 lmao

You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.

ReputationRep:
    4/100 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    26/100

You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

ReputationRep:
    46/100
    You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

Pretty accurate I guess

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    11/100

"You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing." :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You get that same answer with a score of 1/100...

ReputationRep:
    6! HAHAHA and some of them were just normal things...like candles and place mats...since when is that posh :erm:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    You get that same answer with a score of 1/100...
    What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    I had 19/100

Did my mum's house and it was 45/100

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by farrisraza)
    i wouldnt say i was posh, but i do own a herb garden
    A 'herb' garden huh lol. AKA dope chef?

ReputationRep:
    You ticked off 41 out of 100 on this list!

Fair. But guests can sleep on my sofa.

ReputationRep:
    4/100. About right for a yorkshireman.
    "You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing."

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    11/100

ReputationRep:
    My parent's house is 31. I imagine when I move to uni it will drop to about 2.

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    What's your point?
    No point. Just thought you'd get a different answer with 10 extra points.
    I didn't get 1 btw, I'm not that bad.

ReputationRep:
    24/100...half the things I didn't know what they were or did!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.