The Student Room Group

IB psychology at HL ????

HI :smile:

Im doing the IB next year and one of my subj choices are IB psych at HL. Problem is Ive never done psychology before, but I find it very interesting and would like to hear opinions from others that are doing it at HL now....any thing would be good really :smile: thanks
Original post by Hbazaham
HI :smile:

Im doing the IB next year and one of my subj choices are IB psych at HL. Problem is Ive never done psychology before, but I find it very interesting and would like to hear opinions from others that are doing it at HL now....any thing would be good really :smile: thanks

Firstly, you dont need to do psychology previously since they start from scratch. I'm starting IBDP year 2 now with Psych HL and honestly, I love it. HL and SL have the difference of just one chapter which is tested as Paper 3 (30 marks)
The rest of the syllabus is common to both. Psych is a subject you need a passion for. If you have that, you're set :biggrin:
It's hard to get a 7. It's pretty hard to score, but if you want to do well, you can. Message me if you need help. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest