Wjec geography jan 2014 exam

Watch this thread
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was wondering if anyone knew the geography questions that came up in january 2014's exam
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Too early for a bump
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
Too early for a bump
Very funny...im laughing so much....i've fallen off my chair :rolleyes:

You live in Wales....do you know the questions?
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
Very funny...im laughing so much....i've fallen off my chair :rolleyes:

You live in Wales....do you know the questions?
I don't sorry, I just tried searching but can't find anything.
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
I don't sorry, I just tried searching but can't find anything.
Im guessing from the examiners report
So far theme 1 on G1 was on like biomes and strategies vaguely guessing
nadinelia11
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
G3: climatic hazard questions were impacts of drought (I think) and management of low pressure hazards. Can't remember the development ones tho!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LFC_RV
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Anyone doing G1 in like, 10 days?
Exx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LFC_RV)
Anyone doing G1 in like, 10 days?
Yep, im screwed, i am yet to get above 6/10 in the 10 mark questions. Any tips on how to get the higher marks? and also how much have you learnt, as i only know the climate topic!
LFC_RV
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Exx)
Yep, im screwed, i am yet to get above 6/10 in the 10 mark questions. Any tips on how to get the higher marks? and also how much have you learnt, as i only know the climate topic!
I've only just started revising! Our teacher has yet to finish teaching G2 and we're on study leave soon!! I've just about got to the end of climate change but i can't even do the 10 mark questions as well as i should be! I keep getting about 7/8 out of 10, which is frustrating as I don't know where I'm losing marks!
I'd recommend the WJEC revision guides (they're cheap on amazon if you need them).
Exx
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LFC_RV)
I've only just started revising! Our teacher has yet to finish teaching G2 and we're on study leave soon!! I've just about got to the end of climate change but i can't even do the 10 mark questions as well as i should be! I keep getting about 7/8 out of 10, which is frustrating as I don't know where I'm losing marks!
I'd recommend the WJEC revision guides (they're cheap on amazon if you need them).
Yeah, we've still not finished all the Q3 things and I've only got 1 lesson left. Your doing good on your 10 mark questions though, if u get 7/8 for all of them you'll probably get an A! Thanks and good luck
LFC_RV
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Exx)
Yeah, we've still not finished all the Q3 things and I've only got 1 lesson left. Your doing good on your 10 mark questions though, if u get 7/8 for all of them you'll probably get an A! Thanks and good luck
We've got 1 lesson left too! 😞 but we're now cramming in as many after school sessions as possible!!
I can only hope I do them that well in the exam then! Thank you and good luck to you too let me know how you find the exams! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
eddyfenton
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Im a year 13 student resitting the G1 exam on the 12th. I would say that learn Key diagrams and learn all your case studies in as much detail as possible, if you know your facts you can easily explain the facts. Any help feel free to ask....
LFC_RV
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by eddyfenton)
Im a year 13 student resitting the G1 exam on the 12th. I would say that learn Key diagrams and learn all your case studies in as much detail as possible, if you know your facts you can easily explain the facts. Any help feel free to ask....
Good luck for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads