The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Is anyone else going to study BSC Psychology at Winchester in September?

I'm interested in anyone else studying the same course next year, it could be interesting to meet each other before hand!
Ill be doing a different course but in the same department, dunno if any bits overlap

Posted from TSR Mobile
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Hey :smile: im studying Psychology at Winchester in September. Are you moving to Winchester or commuting? Im commuting from Lymington which is about an hour away! Are you looking forward to starting?

Sophia x
Reply 3
Original post by Sophia:)
Hey :smile: im studying Psychology at Winchester in September. Are you moving to Winchester or commuting? Im commuting from Lymington which is about an hour away! Are you looking forward to starting?

Sophia x

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I don't think i ever saw these comments. How have you found Winchester? I know its been a while but i guess that means there is more to talk about :P
x
Hi guys! I am too! Its combined with Education studies but ill still be doing it! So excited to meet all you guys in September, im going to apply for Burma Road!!
Becca
x
Reply 5
Original post by morphiexo
Hi guys! I am too! Its combined with Education studies but ill still be doing it! So excited to meet all you guys in September, im going to apply for Burma Road!!
Becca
x

Hi! Do you mean you are going to be new this September? If so then I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm in first year now! But il be happy to help and answer any questions and maybe meet you next year too?
Laura :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I currently take Psychology at Winchester as a first year so if you need any questions answered feel free to ask or PM me~
Reply 7
Original post by EmmaZombie
I currently take Psychology at Winchester as a first year so if you need any questions answered feel free to ask or PM me~

Hi there! I applied to Winchester for psychology and got my offer but I'm still deciding whether to go there or not.. What is it like and do you live at home or uni accommodation? :smile:
Their Psychology course is really good (in my biased opinion). You get assessed on each module with an essay and exam for the first year, which is good cause you can put your time into it.

I'm at West Downs accommodation with a shared bathroom and I love it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending