The Student Room Group

What age did you have your first child?

what age did you have your first child?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

(Fired Up)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
This is a student forum, the amount of people who have had children will probably be a minority. But I haven't had children anyway.
When you say what age you imply that I have a child which is indeed false.

So tan(270) deg

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
24 (due in July).
Reply 5
Meh, I haven't had any kids, but I was born when my Mum was 17 and my Dad was 22. Yeah, judge me, woo!

However, I haven't turned out to bad, having been in private education in my secondary school and sixth form years :smile:
Original post by tasha1993

Hopefully not yet. But there is a possibility that it has happened

Posted from TSR Mobile
Want my first at 23
Reply 8
Original post by tasha1993

I had my first child at the age of eighteen divided by zero.
Reply 9
I don't have any children. On a fun and somewhat scary fact, my dad had a child when he was 19 and got married on his 19th birthday (to his ex wife, not my mum)...and it's my 19th birthday in a week... :eek:
Hopefully next year. I'll be 23 then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Just going to point out that generational differences could well mean that telling the OP when your own parents had you is completely pointless and irrelevant.
Reply 12
Not a day before 40.
Reply 13
17 years and 10 months.

I saw it as a major setback in life but I've always seen it that when life gives you lemons you just have to make some darn good lemonade out of it.
Reply 14
Most people on here won't have them.

If everything goes to plan in the next few months, then 30/31. But in reality it might be a few more years.
I'm with Profesh. Although probably never.
When I was younger I always said if I had children then it would be around 22 or 23. I'll be 24 in July and no way am I planning any soon. Although I wouldn't want to be old either. Maybe around 30 or 31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm nearly 19 and have no kids, although a couple of people who were in my year at school do.

Original post by LJStudent
I don't have any children. On a fun and somewhat scary fact, my dad had a child when he was 19 and got married on his 19th birthday (to his ex wife, not my mum)...and it's my 19th birthday in a week... :eek:

25th April? If so, we were born on the same day :smile:
I don't have any of my own, but when my mum was my age I was already 2!

Mum and dad had me at 16 and 19 (respectively), which I've never felt has specifically disadvantaged me, but it has landed me as the occasional butt of a joke from my friends (whose parents are all like 40-50+).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Hopefully not yet. But there is a possibility that it has happened

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww congratulations if you are pregnant :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest