The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Accomodation

Hey, Im applying for halls, but i dont know which one to choose, any advice? :smile:
Reply 1
Which course are you applying for and which campus is it at?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by albertodecastro
Hey, Im applying for halls, but i dont know which one to choose, any advice? :smile:

If you are a new undergraduate then you don't get much choice. Harrow first year undergraduates can either stay in Harrow Hall or Student Court Wembley whilst students in central london campuses can only stay at Student Court Wembley.
Ive applied for architecture, and im staying at the student court wembley :smile:
what about you guys?
Original post by albertodecastro
Ive applied for architecture, and im staying at the student court wembley :smile:
what about you guys?

sameeee!
Reply 5
Reply 6
Students studying in central London have the Student Court and Victoria Halls option too. Victoria Halls is a few miles closer to campus than Student Court though I believe they're both in the Wembley region.
Original post by tabishy
Students studying in central London have the Student Court and Victoria Halls option too. Victoria Halls is a few miles closer to campus than Student Court though I believe they're both in the Wembley region.

Student Court is next to Wembley Stadium, while Victoria Halls are just north of the Stadium, closer to Wembley Park Station :3 all in all, both halls are about 20 minutes away from Regent street on the tube :3

Quick Reply

Latest