The Student Room Group

Dreaming about another girl?

I'm a guy and have been in a happy relationship with my girlfriend for about a year.

However in the past few weeks, I've had dreams about another girl who I know, nothing sexual, just platonic stuff.

I had some feelings for this girl before I met my girlfriend, but I didn't act on them and the girl doesn't even know, yet I'm pretty sure she might have had feelings for me.

My girlfriend knows about the girl and everything between us is fine because she knows I haven't and wouldn't do anything, and she completely trusts me.

I love my girlfriend and I don't want to tell my her about the dreams in case she gets hurt, yet I think I should be honest about it at the same time.

I'm annoyed at myself for having these dreams. Anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them?
god you're a bit of a wet blanket
Reply 2
Nothing good will come of you telling your girlfriend... Just try not to talk in your sleep!!
Your dreams are platonic, there's nothing to even tell.
Reply 4
Loooooool really you want to be with the other girl, don't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
An ex once told me that he'd had a wet dream about a really unattractive girl. As far as I know it's not really about the person, it's just your mind doing weird things. You probably feel guilty that you had a crush on someone else so close to going out with your girlfriend and it's playing tricks on your mind because you want to be certain you are with the right person.

The actual dreams though don't mean that you like the other girl. Once I had a dream about a guy I didn't like, but when I woke up I fancied him for a few hours because he had been quite different in the dream and I had to remind myself he was not so nice!
Reply 6
Usually I find if I'm absolutely dead, like I'd had a run, drunk too much or had sex/masturbated before bed I find I don't get any dreams.

Maybe get into a deeper sleep pattern if you wanna get rid of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending