?
Report 15 years ago
It tastes awful.
Revelation
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
woah, one thing I don't do is drink with family big no no :| hehe, I can't really comment on other countries, I've been to Spain and Japan, in Spain I didnt see any spaniards getting drunk just tourists
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
They only drink that sometimes when having a meal with their family. Not this "go down to the pub and get wasted" thing.
Do you not like clubbing, I guess you're too young, I didn't start till I was 18.

I hate all the cheesey type clubs as well btw, I tend to to student/indie ones.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Revelation)
woah, one thing I don't do is drink with family big no no :| hehe, I can't really comment on other countries, I've been to Spain and Japan, in Spain I didnt see any spaniards getting drunk just tourists
Sake (pronounced sakey) or whatever anyone?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah I never drink with my family either.
marabara
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hair of the dog is the best cure, especially a sweet ale like Newcastle Brown

works wonders
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dont like the most toxic drinks give you the worst hangovers or something? its weird cus some drinks like vodka never give me any sort of problems the day after..while others other alcoholic drinks do :confused:
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I sympathise loads, I think youre having a pretty bad hangover. I've only ever had a hangover where I couldn't stomach water once before, and it lasted for two days. All I can recommend is as much sleep/water as you can possibly manage to keep down. Within 24 hours you should be feeling half way towards your normal self, and within 48 you should be back to normal. I also find denouncing drinking, and the thoughts of 'I'm never drinking again ever' seem to help.

I was sick for the first time for a year on Wednesday, I realised that I had slept for 12 hours (lazy me I know) and then had nothing to eat, and then continued to down 5 tequila slammers, a few pints of fosters and copious amounts of this crappy alcopop. Needless to say once it settled I didn't feel very good.

Adam
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
McDonalds works for me actually and a big jug of diet coke.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by marabara)
a sweet ale like Newcastle Brown
you mean newcastle sewage?!!:eek: i nearly puked when i had that once, absolutely disguisting
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i am fine today- have managed to eat loads of chocolate and birthday cake.

and those who said things like 'drink a pint of water when you get home'- i always do, normally have some dry toast as well.

on radioone this morning they said you should have rice pudding- damn them, i wish they'd said that yesterday!

lou xxx
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.uk-learning.net/t32063.html
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

and those who said things like 'drink a pint of water when you get home'- i always do, normally have some dry toast as well.

on radioone this morning they said you should have rice pudding- damn them, i wish they'd said that yesterday!

lou xxx
what, were you hungover yesterday, lou? and you had to go to work no doubt

i went to this random lounge bar, where they were serving £5.00 cocktails! ridiculously expensive, tho i wasn't paying they had some really racy names..... our group shared out multiple Orgasms
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lou xxx
Good to hear that you have a good birthday Lou.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bono, your the first guy I have come across (16+ i take it?) that has never really had a hangover and supposedly doesnt like alcohol :??
i'm 18, and i've never really had a hangover (normally get sick if i drink too much)... i don't mind alchohol, tho i think it's pos to have a really good time without as well. i've been out on booze free nights a coupla times, and it's just as enjoyable!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
what, were you hungover yesterday, lou? and you had to go to work no doubt
i skived... went in today though.

lou xxx
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i skived... went in today though.

lou xxx
you naughty girl

some people actually have to work you know
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Diet Coke works for me
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
Diet Coke works for me
Why Diet?
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dunno if full fat Coke works too, I don't drink it - too sweet.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (260)
48.33%
No (60)
11.15%
I'm not old enough (218)
40.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed