Turn on thread page Beta

OK, I have finally worked out why I am getting an education. I think that I am doing it to get as rich as humanly possible. Therefore I have decided to lay down some basic life goals to measure my success by. Please feel free to post yours, but here are mine........

1) Own a Snooker Table by age 25
    2) Have Sex with everyone in the same post-code as myself (excluding the men) by age 27
    3) Have trophy wife by age 30 (she must have posed for playboy at least once and have an IQ of less than 90)
    4) Eat 3000 pizza's in a single year.
    5) This is the big one - I must own a JET-SKI and a Beach Shack in Hawaii by age 35!!!

ReputationRep:
    1) get a blow job from every woman in the world*
    2) kick every martial artists ass
    3) being married to 100 women at the same time without letting anyone of the know that i am cheating on them
    4) Kill George Bush

* conditions: women must be fit age 18 - 27, models, wearing microskirts,

1) Re-create the mini chase from the Italian Job.
    2) Get a Bently and a Ferarri parked outside my £1m mansion.
    3) Move out of parents house.
    4) Perform sexual fantasy involving the Nurse, Secratary and Maid.

Struggling to think at the moment but those are the main jist of what I wanna accomplish.

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    the Nurse, Secratary and Maid.

all at the same time???

love Katy ***

No they are very different women but they are all together in my fantasy, with ME. If you want a more accurate description please leave your E-mail address.

lol

OK, maybe I should ammend my life goals to include a Nurse and a Maid!!!

Come on people!

Stop stressing yourselves out on intellectual posts and start making up some really cool stuff to do before you die.

People like mansandan and ickle_katy, I know that you are here!!! Please post yours!!!

Let me guess

mansandan - To post every answer to every question ever asked and to get a drunk as physically possible (of course)

Katy - To beat up as many Cardiff girls as possible and then get the grades for Durham

Am I anywhere near???

ReputationRep:
    uh??? what u think i am a mitchilin man. i wouldnt even dream of insulting a cardiff girl face ot face let alone beeting one up. im only "ickle" they'd sit on me and flatten me!!!

and as for aims in life.
    i havnt really thought of any except buying a dress that costs more than £100 oh and having a room in my house, just for shoes.

love Katy ***

Buying a dress was one of my goals but I decided to rethink it because well...........I'll let you work out why.

You can pay someone to kick the Cardiff girls asses! Although this could cost more than my Jet-Ski.

Oh Katy, forgot to commend Wales on producing the best bad EVER!!!!

The Manics are officialy the band that changed my life.

Should have said "best band ever" but I cant type so.......

ReputationRep:
    Why are you all such perverts? My life goals are far more fulfilling than just momentary muscle contractions (sex). Amd I am not just saying that because I can't get any.

ReputationRep:
    how is leekys owning a jet sky, and some1 elses owning a nurse, secretary and maid and my wanting to own a dress, jsut sex???

love Katy ***

I will send some girls to your house that will make you belive that sex is the single most important thing on the planet!!!

Either that or you will die of exhaustion......

You could have sex on the Jet-Ski Katy. No that came out wrong....

What I meant to say was that everything can (in theory) be linked to sex.

ReputationRep:
    so mr white whats your life goals? to own a combine harvester???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i know that, but what i was trying to say was. he said our life goals were "just" sex. its not just sex, its sex on a jet ski. thats not just plain ordinary sex.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    My ambitions are as follows:

1) To become so over-qualified in Maths that there are only 2 other people on earth who can communicate with me, when I allow it. I shall speak to them via posting answers on these hallowed boards.
    2) Get rich, become famous, get hooked on booze and drugs. Reincarnate Oliver Reed and go on a 3 month binge with him, involving booze, guns, drugs, packets of airline peanuts that are impossible to open, ferraris, falling over, burping the national anthem, perhaps a femme fatale or 2, driving over pedestrians etc. You know the usual!!!
    3) Go into rehab
    4) Come out of rehab and be on the cover of all the glossies smiling with my thumb up saying "Sorry I f*&cked up"
    5) Go into therapy and discover that it wasn't my fault
    6) Return to K*Pax

New Goal Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

6) To have sex on my Jet-Ski !!!

ReputationRep:
    whooooo , i just achieved one of my goals, i made it on to the top 10 posters!!!! btw leeky incase u didnt know ur top, u overtaken the moderator woman.

love Katy ***

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.