This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by mensandan
My ambitions are as follows:

1) To become so over-qualified in Maths that there are only 2 other people on earth who can communicate with me, when I allow it. I shall speak to them via posting answers on these hallowed boards.
is leeky and me the other 2 people???

love Katy ***
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thats because I just while away the weee hours posting utter **** on her and talking to complete strangers and mate from college about total ****.

Its the best way to get more posts but Im annoyed that my rank won't go any higher!
Leekey
I think we deserve it Katy, afterall mansandan was the one who revealed the fact that im looking at a "U" in maths this year (roll on the retakes).
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
id prefer to win my money than earn it. if you earn it, you'll earn it gradually, where as if u suddernly gets rich and famous then its more life changing.

im gonna win the lottery 2night.

do u want me to buy you a jet ski then leeky??? and i can pay some1 to have sex on it with you, unless you have a lady friend who you would like to accompany you.

love Katy ***
mensandan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But ofcourse it will be Katy and Leekey since you asked first!! Also you are the only Mathematicians talented enough to listen to me talk poo. Nearly Saturday night, that means its time for an early evening drinkie!!!
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Everyone here seems to have such shallow life goals, for example, having lots of sex or owning expensive things. I was born into a rich family, am blessed with great hair and am attractive, yet have seen ugly poor people far happier than me. Why is that, do you think? Perhaps it is because happiness can only truly come from sadness. If you have everything, then after a while everything will become routine and dull, however if you live half your life in depression, and the other half in happiness, then you will be far better off.
Think about that. By the way, I'm not a buddhist or anything, just profound.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Leekey
mansandan was the one who revealed the fact that im looking at a "U" in maths this year (roll on the retakes).

thats not nice. poor you i would share my marks with you, but i need them all, if i get any spare, ie 481, then ill ask them to pass them on to you!!

love Katy ***
Leekey
I have had 4 go's tonight ( I never win anything - not even a tenner)

I you win then you can buy me a Jet-Ski and I'll sort out the partner (thankyou very much). If I win then I'll take you to Paris and buy you the most expensive dress you can imagine ( also pay for the assasination of cardiff girls for you).

Here's hoping we win!!!
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
exactly mr white, ur so silly.

we have been poor/depressed for our untire lives!!!! ok were not ugly, but for us, having lots of money would make us happy, sadly you will never b happy, unless you loose all your money and then get it back.

love Katy ***
mensandan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey dudes sorry if the answers I posted depressed anyone. I only put them up because people kept asking for them. I am sure you have done tonnes better than a grade U dude. After all your posts said that you had lots of similar answers. No reason to think all my answers are correct, I certainly don't. Anyway anyone got any nice plans for this evening??? Involving booze!!! Or anything else of course. (Booze would help)
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know, 'katy' I believe that you are beginning to irritate me. But you seem nice enough so I'll let it go.
Leekey
Im spending tonight in with my friend / girlfriend (she is ****ing me about something awful). I travel to her house to find her friend there complaining of felling ill. This means that she is not going out like I want to, she is going to stay in a nurse her mate. This has pissed me off severely because my argument is, why the **** is she round here if she is ill?????????? She should be at home and I should be out getting smashed.

Overall = VERY angry Leekey
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im trying to decide whether to go to a mates house, drink larger, watch big brother and play on the internet on my phone, which i found last nite, after orange decided to give it to me freeee for 3 months and sent me a nice booklet tellnig me how to do it.

or

go to wetherspoons drink lots and lots of red wine. oh and spew on they're cream leter sofas, after typing my drink on them coz i hate one of the gilrs who works there and she'll b made to clean it up, she always is.

love Katy ***
Leekey
You see, at least you have the option of going out!!!!

I have to be the nice guy and accept the fact that K's mate is being a complete *****. I plan to spend all night complaining and drinking (a lot on both accounts).
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Mr White
You know, 'katy' I believe that you are beginning to irritate me. But you seem nice enough so I'll let it go.

thats becasue u miss understand me.

ive been relativly wealthy (compared to everone else in the valleys) then i was poor (my mum walked out and took all our money). i know that althought money cannot bring u happyness, lack of it only brings sadness. no1 poor can say they're really happy.

but thats what the lottery was invented for. so i can waste all my earning on the hope that one day i too can b rich.

love Katy ***
mensandan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I will stay in with some mates and watch 8 mile and drink booze (obviuosly) then watch big brother!!!. I suppose I should have some tea. I made some Bolognese a bit ago and now I can't be bothered to do the Spaghetti. It's a difficult life. What I need is a servant, and a wheely armchair with a motor. So I can use they joystick on it to go to the fridge. Could go out I suppose a bit later for some late night action.
Leekey
It true that money doesn't bring happiness BUT it does guarantee financial security which reduced stress / worry. This is bound to make you slightly happier is it not????
Leekey
I would pass on 8 mile mate. Its not as good as all the American critics said. I would reccomend just watching "The Shining" (can't beat the classics).
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
leeky, dont u have a wetherspoons???

you can go there and find friends. oh and they do cheep alcohol. then your girlfriend will get really jelous coz she dont like to think that your out while shse in the house, and then she'll come out.

not trying to get rid of you,just a suggestion

love Katy **
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Excuse me for seeming uncouth but I'm just bitter. I only discovered this forum yesterday, but I have to admit its quite good.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.28%
Excited (106)
8.91%
Worried (218)
18.32%
Terrified (278)
23.36%
Meh (94)
7.9%
Confused (32)
2.69%