The Student Room Group

Edexcel business Unit 4A Greggs case study

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the tutor 2 u toolkit....would be so helpful
Original post by marie_123

We got given it but I only have it on paper so I don't know how I could send it. It's got some good info but it's not organised very well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shamsa96
I will have the tutor2u case study analysis soon, I'll see what I can do for you once I get it :smile:

May I kindly have a copy of tutor2u toolkit. I shall be grateful to you. My email id [email protected]

Much obliged
Samy
Original post by vogueegirl
We got given it but I only have it on paper so I don't know how I could send it. It's got some good info but it's not organised very well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can u take a pic of it and put it on...or is that a hassle or can u put it just the important stuff up
Can u take a pic of it and put it on...or is that a hassle or can u put it just the important stuff up

hi ive got the tool kit as a powerpoint presentation :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by shankpink

Can you send it to mee??? Please will be so grateful
(edited 9 years ago)
Can you send it to mee??? Please will be so grateful

Yah sure. Just tell me your mail id

Hey, please can you send me it? PLEASE.... i would be grateful if you send it as soon as possible...:smile:
my e-mail ID is, [email protected]
Original post by Edward Cullen
Hey, please can you send me it? PLEASE.... i would be grateful if you send it as soon as possible...:smile:

Yah sure. Do u know any strategies to study unit 3
Guys, watch all the "more than meats the pie" series, theyre really helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yah sure. Do u know any strategies to study unit 3

Yehh!! I read BBC news, then read notes from tutor2u

Could you please send that to me? My email is [email protected]. Thank you so much :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 52

Please send it to me. I have PMed my email ID
Original post by Adidas11

Hi Shankpink, it would be greatly appreciated if you can send me the tutor2u Business 4a toolkit presentation. My email is [email protected] :smile:Thank you very much.

yah i sent it to you :smile:
Does anyone have any important top tips? Things that are very important to know for the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yah i sent it to you :smile:

Hi, could you please send me the toolkit also, it would be much appreciated and would help me greatly. Thanks in advance and good luck with the exam. [email protected]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56

Original post by ConnorM09
Could you please send that to me? My email is [email protected]. Thank you so much :smile::smile::smile:

Original post by Nani_Student
Hi, could you please send me the toolkit also, it would be much appreciated and would help me greatly. Thanks in advance and good luck with the exam. [email protected]

Hi guys - if anyone has managed to get a digital copy of the toolkit could you please e-mail it to me if you wouldn't mind.
Reply 57

Original post by ConnorM09

Original post by Nani_Student

Hi guys - if anyone has managed to get a digital copy of the toolkit could you please e-mail it to me if you wouldn't mind.

Or privat message - thank you so much.
Original post by demhka
so guys, what are the predictions for this paper? Can anyone post mock papers or any predicted questions? There is a case study analysis on tutor2u.net but i don't have a credit card to purchase it. Here is the link

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/comments/edexcel-a2-business-unit-4a-greggs-case-study-analysis

Hey people,

Just a quick one because I'm not used to this, but with the 'tutor2u' case study analysis.. If I purchase this will they send it to you via email or through the post? As time is of the essence at the moment I'm only going to utilise this if I know i'll have it tonight. Also, does anybody know if they incorporate the PowerPoint presentations with this purchase or are they different?

Cheers guys, really appreciate it.
Does anyone have any predictions on what the 30 marker and 20 markers will be? do you think they will be questions involving any of the formulas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending