Jealous of your GF or BF? Do you Facebook stalk? Please complete my research!

Watch
Jesska xD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello!

I am looking for participants who consider themselves to be "IN AN EXCLUSIVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP” to complete a 15-minute questionnaire as part of my postgraduate psychological research! I would be grateful for your time and effort.

One lucky random participant will be guaranteed to win a £30 voucher of their choice and will be contacted after the questionnaire has closed! There may also be other prizes too!

I am examining how your perceived childhood attachment style may have become manifested within your current romantic relationship, particularly in situations that evoke JEALOUSLY (such as seeing your partner kiss someone else). I am also interested in how you may respond emotionally, cognitively and behaviourally in an attempt to eliminate a perceived threat to your relationship (such as Facebook ‘stalking’ or looking through your partners’ mobile phone). I would also like to know your perceptions regarding the quality of your romantic relationship.

This research has important implications given that extreme, but unwarranted, romantic jealously is reported as a common cause of relationship breakdown and is also associated with domestic violence within relationships (see relate.org.uk).

You can find the questionnaire here: http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/111658PZAWV

Thank you! :
Jesska xD
Rep:
?
Bump!!!
vineyard13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
found a problem with your survey... on question 9 the options are both to disagree/strongly disagree instead of one being agree/strongly agree. Just thought I'd let you know because it's hard to answer the question right!
MissDavies
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had the above problem too.. I've been using the options on the left to mean disagree and the ones on the right to mean agree because that's how it usually is, I hope that's alright.
vNewland
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jesska xD)
Hello!

I am looking for participants who consider themselves to be "IN AN EXCLUSIVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP” to complete a 15-minute questionnaire as part of my postgraduate psychological research! I would be grateful for your time and effort.

One lucky random participant will be guaranteed to win a £30 voucher of their choice and will be contacted after the questionnaire has closed! There may also be other prizes too!

I am examining how your perceived childhood attachment style may have become manifested within your current romantic relationship, particularly in situations that evoke JEALOUSLY (such as seeing your partner kiss someone else). I am also interested in how you may respond emotionally, cognitively and behaviourally in an attempt to eliminate a perceived threat to your relationship (such as Facebook ‘stalking’ or looking through your partners’ mobile phone). I would also like to know your perceptions regarding the quality of your romantic relationship.

This research has important implications given that extreme, but unwarranted, romantic jealously is reported as a common cause of relationship breakdown and is also associated with domestic violence within relationships (see relate.org.uk).

Thank you! :
I've completed your survey. Could you fill out mine in return? You'll have to evaluate a website, which will require about 10 min. Thanks in advance!! https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com...rWlSRd0V7pc2zz
Jesska xD
Rep:
?
(Original post by vNewland)
I've completed your survey. Could you fill out mine in return? You'll have to evaluate a website, which will require about 10 min. Thanks in advance!! https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com...rWlSRd0V7pc2zz
Thank you! Done
Jesska xD
Rep:
?
Thanks for your responses so far! I would really appreciate some more though! Some of you must be in relationships?
BecBec1315
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jesska xD)
Hello!

Thank you! :
Done. If you are a smoker please could you spare a few mins to complete mine? It would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
www.attopsmoking.com
Buberries
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (26)
14.21%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (53)
28.96%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (74)
40.44%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.73%

Watched Threads