AS/A2 Revision Thread.

Watch this thread
Triumph_Turtle
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I know there's a thread about the exams but i feel there should be something more specific about revision so:

AS or A2?
Subjects?
Results you want?
How are you feeling about the exams/how much revision are you doing?
persononinternet
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
AS

maths, fm, bio, chemistry

AAAA-AAAB

maths is fine, most worried about fm, need to work on that.... bio/chem should be fine

uhh a bit of revision nearly every day
km11
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A2
Maths,Bio,Chemistry
AAB/AAC
Maths is my weak link,biology and chemistry seem to be ok
Had 13 exams to cope with so i had to work since september which has reduced workload but i'm getting a little stressed out atm
Triumph_Turtle
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by ThoughtIsFree)
AS

maths, fm, bio, chemistry

AAAA-AAAB

maths is fine, most worried about fm, need to work on that.... bio/chem should be fine

uhh a bit of revision nearly every day

(Original post by krishkmistry)
A2
Maths,Bio,Chemistry
AAB/AAC
Maths is my weak link,biology and chemistry seem to be ok
Had 13 exams to cope with so i had to work since september which has reduced workload but i'm getting a little stressed out atm
Any chemistry tips?I'm doing OCR and usually get stuck around the ozone parts.

I'm doing chemistry,biology,psychology and maths by the way.Biology revision is going very well,just started chemistry and need to get to work on maths.haven't started psychology but i pick up things easily in that subject so i'm not too worried.

Hoping for AAAA a AS.
persononinternet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Triumph_Turtle)
Any chemistry tips?I'm doing OCR and usually get stuck around the ozone parts.

I'm doing chemistry,biology,psychology and maths by the way.Biology revision is going very well,just started chemistry and need to get to work on maths.haven't started psychology but i pick up things easily in that subject so i'm not too worried.

Hoping for AAAA a AS.
im doing ocr too i always revise by looking at the specification and then if there's something on the specification that i don't know i look it up and write notes on it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads