The Student Room Group

Rear ended someone no damage

I was driving going along carriageway and slowed at the lights but bumped into the car in front at 2mph. No damage was done but their passenger in the back was a woman in her 50s and she tried to get my number plate. She kept looking for over 10 seconds and put her glasses on just before a car came in front of me. I don't see it as a big deal since are cars are fine but she seemed determined so not sure if she has details. If we both could of got out then I would of been humble about the situation but we both decided to carry on. What can happen now?
Reply 1
Ignore it.
Be prepared for whiplash claims and the lot. Some people will take advantage of any situation.
Original post by qwertyking
Be prepared for whiplash claims and the lot. Some people will take advantage of any situation.

I have a solution. Any clearly bogus whiplash claimant should be taken to the streets and shot. They will soon stop.
Reply 4
Inform the police say you hit someone on the back but couldnt get number other party registration number plate

because if other party is dodgy they might go to police and try say you hit them and ran off. Another thing that comes to mind is they were uninsured so they ran off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending