Triple science past papers?

Watch this thread
Christina Tiana
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
is there any? I can't find any for B3.. PLEASE I SERIOUSLY NEED IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE
what-urrp
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Christina Tiana)
is there any? I can't find any for B3.. PLEASE I SERIOUSLY NEED IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE
Which exam board are you doing?
Christina Tiana
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by what-urrp)
Which exam board are you doing?
Edexcel
what-urrp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Christina Tiana)
Edexcel
Aah, mine's AQA. I've never used Edexcel so I'm not sure how similar the specs are... if you can't find any past papers on the Edexcel website for B3 you could try another board and see how similar they are? For AQA B3/C3/P3 there's only the specimen paper and nothing else so I've tried some from other boards and just skipped the irrelevant questions...
or you could ask you teacher sometime they're sometimes allowed the old past papers before they're put on the website :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads