The Student Room Group

Psychology buss 2

:smile: dwafs and giants?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm around 5'1 and my on and off boyfriend is apparently 6'2 so kissing wasn't that easy. I was nicknamed anchor when holding hands by my friends because they thought I weighed him down... which I did so he also called me it but he said I was his anchor haha. Kissing was sometimes difficult, if we were sitting we had no problems but standing we did. I'm really unbalanced so we I would go on my tip toes but I would occasionally either start falling or I would my lower my toes without realising and then miss his lips haha. We learnt the hard way and he now lowers his head to my level. Also horrible when I couldn't reach his neck to put my arms around.
Reply 2
Original post by arfah
I'm just curious about this...I wonder how it would work out when the guy is like 6 ft 3 and the girl is 5 foot? Would they have to sit down and kiss?? lol, I find it incredibly cute though seeing the major height difference in couples..
I'm 5'7" and I've been getting rather close to a dwarf (she's about 4' tall), and I just kneel on the floor, which puts us at almost the same height. Sitting works too, but it can get a little awkward if we're next to each other. Sitting's best for cuddles, which are best taken in large doses.
Reply 3
step ladder
it's sometimes cute, but sometimes it just looks weird, like a father and daughter :lol:
Reply 5
I'm 5 foot 3 and my bf is 6 foot 2. I just go up on my tip toes to kiss him and he bends down a tiny a bit. I've never found it awkward or embarrassing. He says its cute but I would rather I was just a wee bit taller lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I found it really annoying with my ex, he was 6'2 I am 5'3 and I couldn't quite reach to kiss him stood up even on my tip toes! It was annoying because I couldn't kiss him when I wanted to.

Its better now as I have grown a bit and my current bf is 6ft, makes things easier!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending