The Student Room Group

What to do in this situation with this girl

So basically long story short me and my friend met this girl on a night out; now the way I saw it I think she was into me and I was too she was really nice, she was very touchy and followed me around all night, anyway my friend also liked her and she did the same subject as him and he tried but from what I saw she wasn't that interested, then he asked for her number and she gave it to him I guess cause she didn't want to be awkward and say no.

Anyways we were all leaving going our separate ways and she asks me to add her on facebook, i said maybe; i actually had no intention of adding her because I thought she was a bit overly flirty and maybe a tease. When I got home I found that she had added me and sent me a message to come to her house.

So I decided to 3 day rule her; and not message her because I know that if I did too early she wouldn't like me and if i left it, it would drive her crazy (sorry ladies! but it does work), anyway added her after 3 days and we hit it off, i've thought about asking her out, i then find out my friend has also been texting her and he asked her for drinks drunkenly and she agreed

So basically I'm not really sure what is going on here, i'm pretty sure she likes me, she could be playing us both; or maybe she agreed to go with him thinking it was platonic? I don't know. I decided it'd be best to stop pursuing her because my friendship obviously means more but she kept suggesting we meet up without me actually asking her out so it makes me even more confused what is going on?
Gonna move to relationships :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest