Want more information about this university?
SylwiaJoanna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I am going to start studying in the University of Sheffield at the very end of September this year. The problem is the accommodation. Do you know any pet-friendly accommodations not too far from Bartolome House? I have two pet rats, who I keep in a cage. They're my pets so they're my responsibility, especially because one of them is ill and I can't really leave them at my family home. The problem is that when I tried to find a private accommodation, they either say no pets, or no students (the "no pets" at least has a 'sorry' next to it....).

What to do?! HELP!
.snowflake.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SylwiaJoanna)
Hi guys,

I am going to start studying in the University of Sheffield at the very end of September this year. The problem is the accommodation. Do you know any pet-friendly accommodations not too far from Bartolome House? I have two pet rats, who I keep in a cage. They're my pets so they're my responsibility, especially because one of them is ill and I can't really leave them at my family home. The problem is that when I tried to find a private accommodation, they either say no pets, or no students (the "no pets" at least has a 'sorry' next to it....).

What to do?! HELP!
Opal 2 would be the nearest to Bart. House. I lived in Ranmoor in my first year, and do know of a flat who did have a rabbit for atleast part of the year. They used to put the thing in its cage, under someones bed (you can lift them up to put stuff inside them) when flat inspections were happening. Obviously it's not the nicest thing for the rabbit!
SylwiaJoanna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (518)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.56%

Watched Threads