This discussion is closed.
nicmin21
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
at the moment im doing my gcse's and am trying really hard to decide my AS Level options. The subjects that i'd really like to do are english lit. history psychology and photography and I was just wondering if the majority of universities take photography as an approved qualification as i wouldn't like to be in the situation, in a years time, where i have to drop photography at the end of my as levels even if i hate one of the other subjects because it will hinder my chances of going to a university i want to go to.
bananaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by nicmin21)
at the moment im doing my gcse's and am trying really hard to decide my AS Level options. The subjects that i'd really like to do are english lit. history psychology and photography and I was just wondering if the majority of universities take photography as an approved qualification as i wouldn't like to be in the situation, in a years time, where i have to drop photography at the end of my as levels even if i hate one of the other subjects because it will hinder my chances of going to a university i want to go to.
I've done A-level photography, and it was only a problem in the case of Edinburgh. Bristol, Durham, Leeds, Warwick and Liverpool all accepted it.
nicmin21
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hurrah, thanks for replying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (263)
47.99%
No (63)
11.5%
I'm not old enough (222)
40.51%

Watched Threads