This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Its not making me make any new threads. It keeps coming up with some fatal error.
AT82
Rep:
?
It works now.

Anyway what I wanted to say was do people ask you out for nights out just to be polite?

This has happened twice to me tonight, the second person I said yes to and he went a bit quiet.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
Yes sometimes. Sometimes it may seem rude not to invite someone; rather like when you offer someone on of your chocolates - you want to seem polite but really don't want them to take one.

I might still go along though, it might be a good night, it might not be, but no harm in going anyway.
Yeah its just so hard to know what to do, I hate the just tagging along feeling, it feels like you shouldn't really be there. I do miss this club so badly though (I've not been for 3 weeks) and I need to cheer myself up a bit. I'm just not sure if getting pissed and paying tripple taxi fares is the way to do it.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Its not making me make any new threads. It keeps coming up with some fatal error.
Those fatal error things happened with me as well. I just thought I was banned, again.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Those fatal error things happened with me as well. I just thought I was banned, again.
AT82
Rep:
?
I would have thought the best way to approach it and still come out with credibility is to act like you're doing them a favour by being there - after all you could have been having a much better night out with your real friends right? Its possible to 'tag along' and still have a good time, I think I would head off on my own once in the club and then you always have the so-called friends to fall back on if you don't see anyone you know and/or pull.
Yeah the person that asked me is a uni mate, I've been out with him before but only with my other my other uni mates, the people he there apart from him I won't know that much. I guess the foam will mean its much of a party attompshere though so it may not matter too much.

He said he will text me tomorrow about the arrangements so he dosn't I will know he didn't really want me there.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
Well this thread was deleted, which confused me, I reported the error and this thread was undeleted again.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well this thread was deleted, which confused me, I reported the error and this thread was undeleted again.
Automatically?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its almost impossible not to have a laugh at a foam party no matter who you're with.
What if you were with Mr White?
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its almost impossible not to have a laugh at a foam party no matter who you're with.

foam party?
AT82
Rep:
?
I've never been to one before but if I do get the comfirmation text tomorrow I will go, providing my dad gives me a lift (no buses as easter sunday, and taxi wil cost £20).
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
What if you were with Mr White?
haha that made me laugh. Thanks!!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
haha that made me laugh. Thanks!!
Your welcome.
AT82
Rep:
?
I've just realised it may not be such a good idea because I cannot do anything to physical to after my operation. I have been getting round this by not dancing and just hanging round the edge of the dance floor. My ops going to be in a few weeks too so it will be silly to risk it.

I guess I just have to careful and not drink too much and I will be fine.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Where they squirt suds all over the place, making it difficult to see, breath, or tell which way is up.
Look at your post count!
AT82
Rep:
?
Where they squirt suds all over the place, making it difficult to see, breath, or tell which way is up.
erm it sounds a bit dangerous then in my condition :confused:
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
erm it sounds a bit dangerous then in my condition :confused:
Yes.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know, but I don't see why my 4000th should be any less inane than any of the others or any more meaningful!
Are you saying that not all of your 4000 posts are constructive?
AT82
Rep:
?
I actually wish they would knock 4000 posts of my post count. It makes me feel such a geek especialy when I should have been working for instead of writing 400,000 words on here.
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I actually wish they would knock 4000 posts of my post count. It makes me feel such a geek especialy when I should have been working for instead of writing 400,000 words on here.
that's easy .... just create yourself another account, but with a cyrillic "e" in amazingtrade. That way, provided you set the avatar and signature, you're in everyway identical except with a different account creation date, a fresh post count and a new userid.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise