_ItsSusan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
When I visited the university I was unable to have a look at the accommodation, my course is based on the stoke campus and I have applied for and en-suit room. Would you say the room size is small/big? Also are there actual showers or wet rooms?
EveStaceyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello, I went up to have a look a couple of weeks ago and the rooms are quite small but theres loads of storage space compared to others i've seen The shared bathrooms are just like a big locker room sort of thing, with two showers with curtains, a small room with a bath and a few toilet cubicles, looks alright! I personally prefer the en suite though
_ItsSusan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by EveStaceyy)
Hello, I went up to have a look a couple of weeks ago and the rooms are quite small but theres loads of storage space compared to others i've seen The shared bathrooms are just like a big locker room sort of thing, with two showers with curtains, a small room with a bath and a few toilet cubicles, looks alright! I personally prefer the en suite though
Hello, thanks for the reply that sounds good need a lot of storage space I think the majority of uni rooms a relatively small anyway's so I don't think that will be a problem. The shared bathroom sounds bad, but i'm sure it sounds worst than it is, fortunately I have an en suite now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic - Stoke-on-Trent campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 29 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads