The Student Room Group

Need girlfriend on habbo hotel

Recently broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months on Habbo Hotel and I need a replacement in two days. We disagreed on something, basically I wanted to adopt a child (the child is actually a 22 year old from North America, but he acts as a child in the game) and she didn’t want him, so we thought it would be best to part ways. We are still friends though.

I have a 6 bedroom apartment with a lot of rare furniture (HC sofas, mocha machine, thrones, etc.). The apartment is well connected with teleportation devices. I need someone to be my queen on here, but it can’t just be anyone, you have to be kind, loving, gentle, etc. You have to be committed to the kid I have adopted, Marcus4061, because I think he deserves a mother that cares for him.

I host house parties everyday on here with a lot of high-ranked/rich/important players coming, sometimes up to 25 people are invited, so you have to be good socially and not make me look awkward. I want to make people jealous on here.

Please note that my ex-girlfriend xxMaria123xx will still be coming over for dinner and stuff as I said we’re still friends lol

If you are interested, leave a reply here, once there’s enough girls that are interested in the role, I will go through a selection process and PM you individually :smile:

Thanks. Serious thread btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john0101
Recently broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months on Habbo Hotel and I need a replacement in two days. We disagreed on something, basically I wanted to adopt a child (the child is actually a 22 year old from North America, but he acts as a child in the game) and she didn’t want him, so we thought it would be best to part ways. We are still friends though.

I have a 6 bedroom apartment with a lot of rare furniture (HC sofas, mocha machine, thrones, etc.). The apartment is well connected with teleportation devices. I need someone to be my queen on here, but it can’t just be anyone, you have to be kind, loving, gentle, etc. You have to be committed to the kid I have adopted, Marcus4061, because I think he deserves a mother that cares for him.

I host house parties everyday on here with a lot of high-ranked/rich/important players coming, sometimes up to 25 people are invited, so you have to be good socially and not make me look awkward. I want to make people jealous on here.

Please note that my ex-girlfriend xxMaria123xx will still be coming over for dinner and stuff as I said we’re still friends lol

If you are interested, leave a reply here, once there’s enough girls that are interested in the role, I will go through a selection process and PM you individually :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sheriff cereal.....................
Reply 2
Hmm really?
Reply 3
Obviously it's not a serious thread though, is it.

#2014DeclineofTSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro you serious? WTF if you are this is by far one of the saddest things I have seen.
Reply 5
8/10. I really wish this was real.
Dude you have too much free time
This is weird. This is too weird :erm:
Reply 7
Lol I have a girlfriend in real life, I'm not sad. Just need a gf in the game.

Was always a massive fan of the sims franchise, habbo is even better

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh god please say this is a troll thread :lol:
Reply 9
Lol I have a girlfriend in real life, I'm not sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can she count to potato?
Reply 10
Original post by james1211
Can she count to potato?

What potato ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A few years ago I would've actually accepted this offer lmao but I haven't played on habbo properly since early 2012, I've logged in since at random times just to see what's happening and it's really **** now. There used to be over 10,000 players online at times and now it peaks at only 4000 or so.
o.O
Loool

Haven't found something that genuinely made me lol on tsr in ages.
Recently broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months on Habbo Hotel and I need a replacement

:biggrin:

u need a replacement????...dude we are not exchanging goods..ur talking about human beings here...:biggrin:
22 year olds use Habbo Hotel? :confused:

Also, what does your real life girlfriend think about you having online girlfriends? If my boyfriend did this I don't think I'd be too pleased. Not to mention I'd think he was a bit tapped.
Original post by MissDavies
22 year olds use Habbo Hotel? :confused:

Also, what does your real life girlfriend think about you having online girlfriends? If my boyfriend did this I don't think I'd be too pleased. Not to mention I'd think he was a bit tapped.

meh I have multiple online gfs and my RL one doesn't give a ****.. not that she could stop me if she wanted to :tongue: .... It keeps the relationship fresh
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
:facepalm: Am I the only one that thought he was asking for a real life girlfriend?
Omg,Habbo still exists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow i used to love that game. Tempted to go check it out again......

Quick Reply

Latest